The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

On 1/5/2020 at 8:29 PM, showtime said:

Just finished season 2 of Daredevil.  Great season, loved it.  According to my list, I have to watch Luke Cage and Iron Fist next.  I have to be honest, maybe I'll skip those for now.  I'm not as excited to watch either one of those shows considering the feedback they have gotten.

Honestly, I kind of want to just finish off Daredevil season 3, finish up Jessica Jones and then start The Punisher.  Then after all of that watch Luke Cage, Iron Fist and then the Defenders.

Is that a good idea?

On 1/5/2020 at 8:46 PM, kingseanjohn said:

After the bad reviews, I never watched Luke Cage, Iron Fist, or Defenders myself. Daredevil and Punisher are must finishes though.

On 1/5/2020 at 9:49 PM, MKnight82 said:

You need to watch Defenders before Season 3 of Daredevil.  The others you can probably wait on.  I would recommend Luke Cage, at least the first season.  I liked that show.  I didn't hate Iron Fist as much as others but its definitely the weak link.  

I'd only add that if you've already watched DD Season 1 & 2, then watch Jessica Jones & Luke Cage Season 1.   JJ Season 1 was frankly awesome.    Watch the 15 min recap of S1 Iron Fist alone, it's so slow to get through.   Then watch Defenders & S3 DD & S1 Punisher.

Sadly, you can pretty much skip the rest of the TV seasons.  They are that bad.  The biggest waste was Punisher S2 - which had a TON of promise for the first 3-4 eps, and literally went in the tank in a huuuuuuuge way.   Oh well.

Edited by Broncofan

11 hours ago, Broncofan said:

I'd only add that if you've already watched DD Season 1 & 2, then watch Jessica Jones & Luke Cage Season 1.   JJ Season 1 was frankly awesome.    Watch the 15 min recap of S1 Iron Fist alone, it's so slow to get through.   Then watch Defenders & S3 DD & S1 Punisher.

Sadly, you can pretty much skip the rest of the TV seasons.  They are that bad.  The biggest waste was Punisher S2 - which had a TON of promise for the first 3-4 eps, and literally went in the tank in a huuuuuuuge way.   Oh well.

I watched Daredevil season one, then Jessica Jones season one and then Daredevil season two.  That was the order some list told me to go in.  I'm currently watching Luke Cage season one.  I'm just going to watch everything in order.

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

Marvel probably wouldnt allow the amount of horror he wanted to include

He was dumb if he thought they would.  Derickson is no significant loss.  The dude's directed Deliver Us From Evil, Sinister, The Exorcism of Emily Rose as his horror movies.  Those are all crap horror movies.  I will never get over how much I hated Sinister.  I thought I was being punked the whole time.  ****ing kid comes out of a box weird and a bunch of dead kids putting their finger to their lips and going, "Shhh."  Dumbest ****ing horror movie I've ever been excited for. 

43 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I wonder how Sam Raimi would do with Dr Strange... Darkman and Bring Me to Hell shows he can do a darker side. Although it's been forever since I've seen Darkman and I never saw the other.

Darkman is still awesome.

Still my favorite super hero movie of all time

11 hours ago, showtime said:

It's crazy to me how much better the Marvel Netflix shows are over the MCU movies.  I wasn't expecting that at all.  The villains are so much better, too.  Like night and day.

Kilgrave <3

Kingpin, Purple Man, Bullseye, Cotton Mouth, Jigsaw and Bushmaster are awesome.

Diamondback is WOAT level though.

16 hours ago, showtime said:

It's crazy to me how much better the Marvel Netflix shows are over the MCU movies.  I wasn't expecting that at all.  The villains are so much better, too.  Like night and day.

Kilgrave <3

More room to breathe and develop on tv IMO. Loved Kingpin and Bullseye for DD. Didn't care for The Hand though.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast