The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I think you can just watch defenders and then DD 3

Funny you said that.  My friend just told me to do the same thing.

I'm curious about learning about Luke Cage and Iron Fist.  Even though Iron Fist pretty much unanimously is the worst show, is it good for learning about his origin story?  If so, I'll just watch it.

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

I'm curious about learning about Luke Cage and Iron Fist.  Even though Iron Fist pretty much unanimously is the worst show, is it good for learning about his origin story?  If so, I'll just watch it.

I liked Luke Cage, I would watch it.  Definitely season 1.  

Season 1 of Iron Fist is ok.  I actually think the supporting cast is pretty good, just the lead guy isn’t great.  Season 2 of iron fist is a mess. 

edit - it does explain Iron fists origin, so ya.

Edited by MKnight82

Just now, MKnight82 said:

I liked Luke Cage, I would watch it.  Definitely season 1.  

Season 1 of Iron Fist is ok.  I actually think the supporting cast is pretty good, just the lead guy isn’t great.  Season 2 of iron fist is a mess. 

According to the list I have, Luke Cage is the next show, so I'll start watching that.

It's probably good for me.  I know a bit about Luke Cage from Jessica Jones season one, but learning his origin story would be nice.  I know nothing about Iron Fist.  Would help for Marvel Ultimate Alliance since all those guys are in that game lol

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

According to the list I have, Luke Cage is the next show, so I'll start watching that.

It's probably good for me.  I know a bit about Luke Cage from Jessica Jones season one, but learning his origin story would be nice.  I know nothing about Iron Fist.  Would help for Marvel Ultimate Alliance since all those guys are in that game lol

The main problem with iron fist is he spends the whole time walking around telling everyone he’s the immortal iron fist, and no one knows what the hell that is.

edit - ok that’s not the main problem but it’s definitely A problem

Edited by MKnight82

9 hours ago, showtime said:

Don’t just listen to people about Iron Fist, form your own opinion. I absolutely loved it. 

• Like 1

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast