The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

5 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

that he could potentially meet alternative versions of the heroes we know. 

Hadn't seen that one. 

Makes sense with the name, with Loki and WandaVision being loosely tied into it as well. I think it'll probably launch some form of mutants.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Hadn't seen that one. 

Makes sense with the name, with Loki and WandaVision being loosely tied into it as well. I think it'll probably launch some form of mutants.

I read that Emily Blunt was in talks with Marvel. I do wonder if its for this film or another? They did say at one point she was the lead for Black widow before dropping out and her husband John Krasinski had auditioned for the Cap role..Makes me wonder if those two could appear as alternate version of Cap and Nat. 

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I read that Emily Blunt was in talks with Marvel. I do wonder if its for this film or another? They did say at one point she was the lead for Black widow before dropping out and her husband John Krasinski had auditioned for the Cap role..Makes me wonder if those two could appear as alternate version of Cap and Nat. 

The rumors for them or that people are hoping for, for them, are Mr. Fantastic and Sue Storm. I'm guessing there will at least be some initial conversations about that.

• Like 2

On 1/30/2020 at 8:14 AM, theJ said:

Yeah I prefer the home experience too. People gasping and clapping and w/e doesn't add anything to it for me. Plus, I can make the volume a respectable level. 

It's so much easier to get distracted while watching at home, though. In the theater, the screen is much larger and you're right there. It feels more "definitive", though I'm not a big fan of the clapping, which I don't have to worry about for adult films.

4 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Emily Blunt WAS gonna play Black Widow in Iron Man 2, but Fox paid her off for Gulliver's Travels, probably to spite Marvel/Disney. And that's just one off a whole laundry list of ishy things Rothman has done while at Fox, which you can read all about here.

Edited by KManX89
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

It's so much easier to get distracted while watching at home, though. In the theater, the screen is much larger and you're right there. It feels more "definitive", though I'm not a big fan of the clapping, which I don't have to worry about for adult films.

I do not have this issue.  Movie is in, i'm in the zone.

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

Give us Avengers: Disassembled followed by House of M.  

What is the Disassembled storyline?

I feel like it will be a while before the next big bad and the next big bad will be one of the X-Men ones.  Phoenix or Apocalypse.  

This has to end sometime, so maybe Galactus ends it all.  Then I’ll look forward to them starting over with the rights to everybody.  X-Men should have been in it from the start and that is always going to bother me.

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

Emily Blunt WAS gonna play Black Widow in Iron Man 2, but Fox paid her off for Gulliver's Travels, probably to spite Marvel/Disney. And that's just one off a whole laundry list of ishy things Rothman has done while at Fox, which you can read all about here.

that sucks

I think Emily would of owned that role

47 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

What is the Disassembled storyline?

Wanda finds out some disturbing secrets from her past and starts to lose her grip on reality.  Which makes her powers alter reality into catastrophic consequences.  Avengers die trying to help her.  

https://m.comixology.com/Avengers-Disassembled/digital-comic/19671

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast