The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

19 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

What all did Terrence Howard really bring to Rhodey in IM1 that was lost with Cheadle?  It's a supporting part that really has no memorable parts outside of how they affect the main characters.

Moxie which the character in the comics has for days. Cheadle is an excellent actor but his Rhodey was this tiny hall monitor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

As much as I like Don Cheadle in other films, he never even came close to matching Terrence Howard as Rhodey.  

I didnt really care about that.   Howard was fine, and I would've been fine if he remained as Rhodey, but I didnt feel like there was any kind of drop off.   

23 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

I actually think cheadle fits better with the rest of the cast of the MCU than Howard would’ve.

Yeah I think that's true. 

While I can't see cheadle in IM1, I can't see Howard in infinity war or the other team up movies. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Hawkeye and Black Panther would be improved

Falcon and Rocket i would be fine with

the rest....no

Brendan Fraser in The Mummy is basically Star Lord. and Keith David as Fury? I'd take that even if SLJ embodies that role. 

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast