> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

44 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

We haven't done a good job of having someone behind Lane given that he hasn't played a full season since like 2016, coupled with inability of Mailata to play swing tackle  has been a problem for this team. But I hope there is a prospect at a position of more value for a top 10 pick, given that Stoutland is a god in coaching players up. 

With Jurgy it seems like they finally got the Kelce replacement timing right, might as well start on Lane.

I’m not against the move, actually think it makes a lot of sense, but I get the disappointment from going line again.

Wish some more OTs came out so we could target one with the other first.

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

We haven't done a good job of having someone behind Lane given that he hasn't played a full season since like 2016, coupled with inability of Mailata to play swing tackle  has been a problem for this team. But I hope there is a prospect at a position of more value for a top 10 pick, given that Stoutland is a god in coaching players up. 

You mean Dillard's inability to be the swing tackle , right? Mailata beat out and has proven he's a better LT then Dillard. 

Jordan is the potential PB/AP LT for the Eagles moving forward.  Dillard the comp pick we missed on.

10 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Eagles shouldn't be drafting Skoronski at 10th overall.

Now if he's there with our own pick then we can start talking about him.

I really really really don’t want to go OL at 10 but would understand if they project a Lane type impact eventually. 

The eagles are in a great spot to be able to take for luxury or restock for a position in a year or two delayed. Who woulda thunk? 

• Like 1

***Trade - 

TB Received:

Pick 10 - Anthony Richardson

PHI Received:

Pick 19

2024 TB 1st

2024 TB 3rd

19.Christian Gonzalez

CB Oregon

31.B.J. Ojulari

EDGE LSU

63.Zach Charbonnet

RB UCLA

***Trade

PHI Received:

• Pick 80

PIT Received:

• Pick 95
  • 2024 PHI 4th

80.Ji'Ayir Brown

S Penn State

197. Zion Nelson

OT Miami (FL)

227. Malik Cunningham

QB Louisville

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

You mean Dillard's inability to be the swing tackle , right? Mailata beat out and has proven he's a better LT then Dillard. 

Jordan is the potential PB/AP LT for the Eagles moving forward.  Dillard the comp pick we missed on.

Yes I mean Dillard inability to play swing tackle or be anything other than a serviceable LT. 

52 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I really really really don’t want to go OL at 10 but would understand if they project a Lane type impact eventually. 

The eagles are in a great spot to be able to take for luxury or restock for a position in a year or two delayed. Who woulda thunk? 

Yeah, I wouldn't like a redshirt and O Lineman of all positions with a 10th overall pick. Specially when the defense is projected to be a wasteland at this point. 

47 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

***Trade - 

TB Received:

Pick 10 - Anthony Richardson

PHI Received:

Pick 19

2024 TB 1st

2024 TB 3rd

19.Christian Gonzalez

CB Oregon

31.B.J. Ojulari

EDGE LSU

63.Zach Charbonnet

RB UCLA

***Trade

PHI Received:

• Pick 80

PIT Received:

• Pick 95
  • 2024 PHI 4th

80.Ji'Ayir Brown

S Penn State

197. Zion Nelson

OT Miami (FL)

227. Malik Cunningham

QB Louisville

I'd really like this.

Also wonder who'd they be playing at QB in 2023 though, cus Richardson would never be ready.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

Well he also hurt his knee I imagine that helped make his mind up. 

True - Michigan also put together an NIL specifically for him and a few of the others who have yet to make up their mind named "The One More Year Fund". Seems like they're really trying to keep those kids there and I'd imagine you'll see more of those types of funds through other top programs. 

7 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

True - Michigan also put together an NIL specifically for him and a few of the others who have yet to make up their mind named "The One More Year Fund". Seems like they're really trying to keep those kids there and I'd imagine you'll see more of those types of funds through other top programs. 

Yeah word is this is going to be a shallow draft. We will see a lot of mid round kids go back to school.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <