2022 OTA's / Minicamp / Training Camp / PreSeason / Super Bowl

Leader

44 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

First time I've watched anything from that game since it happened... That was pathetic...

You can rarely say it was just one play, but minus that play and we ride a defensive masterpiece into the NFCC game. 

• Like 1

Aaron Nagler  -  Lazard is “trying to enjoy his offseason in Iowa before heading back to Green Bay in July.” which would mean missing all of OTAs and minicamp (As Lazard has not signed his tender, minicamp would not be mandatory for him).

57 minutes ago, Leader said:

Aaron Nagler  -  Lazard is “trying to enjoy his offseason in Iowa before heading back to Green Bay in July.” which would mean missing all of OTAs and minicamp (As Lazard has not signed his tender, minicamp would not be mandatory for him).

Sounds like a really smart decision for a guy who still really isn't anything in this league yet...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Sounds like a really smart decision for a guy who still really isn't anything in this league yet...

He's got a contract for the upcoming season from GB in his back pocket. He's little to prove - less to learn - so why not minimize potential injury?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Not so fast, my friend.  What if Randall Cobb robbed a bank?  

He limits those activities to the off season. If he's not been nabbed yet, it's safe to say he's gotten away with it and should be free to contribute for the upcoming season :)

Just now, packfanfb said:

He has quite a bit to prove. 

Perhaps so....but none of that will occur during OTA's. Unless you feel his position on the roster and playing time is somehow challenged - I dont think so myself.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

He limits those activities to the off season. If he's not been nabbed yet, it's safe to say he's gotten away with it and should be free to contribute for the upcoming season :)

Those bank workers must be in on it.  How could they not recognize those eyes?

27 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

He has quite a bit to prove. 

He just saw how well playing on the tender worked out for his best friend on the team. Going to imagine he'll be gunshy about that.

More reps for Watson, Doubs and Watkins. Allen is probably the last guy we need there.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Those bank workers must be in on it.  How could they not recognize those eyes?

One would normally think "sunglasses" would do - but I have it from a good source that Cobb eschews them - for colored contact lenses.
Smart too.....which is better (?): "I couldnt see his eyes" - or - "The robber had brown eyes"

:)

19 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He just saw how well playing on the tender worked out for his best friend on the team. Going to imagine he'll be gunshy about that.

More reps for Watson, Doubs and Watkins. Allen is probably the last guy we need there.

That was my thinking too. We literally just drafted three WRs and have a new vet in Watkins... Let them have all the reps. Lazard will be just fine.

16 minutes ago, Leader said:

One would normally think "sunglasses" would do - but I have it from a good source that Cobb eschews them - for colored contact lenses.
Smart too.....which is better (?): "I couldnt see his eyes" - or - "The robber had brown eyes"

:)

Brown eyes is the best excuse...

776364b2-b85f-4801-a59a-e190ce0c4e08_tex