Jets 2022 General Talk

Bobby816

Just now, doumeyer said:

The sad thing is at one point of time this year our Defensive look real good. I don't things on defensive side of the team are as bad as they looked.  We have two outstanding CB, and Saleh, will get that defensive square away. The offensive is another story we need huge help on the O line & I have no idea how Saleh & Douglas are going to get a franchise QB.

4 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Bc the team as a whole looks unmotivated these last few games. Which when you have a players coach who preaches having dogs and all. It’s a bad look

I can’t help but think the D is unmotivated because they know the O sucks without MFW. They are tired. The D has still only given up 1 TD in each of the last two games. 

23 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

So:

If we beat Seattle and Miami and the Patriots drop one game and go 1-1 then we are in the playoffs? Surely we are out of contention after the most recent **** up. 

Yes just need to win out and 1 Pats loss is the easiest road. I think the other includes Chargers losing 2 

If the Jets win out they are likely in.

They'd have the same record as Miami but with 2-0 head to head.

9-8 is going to be the division winner for the AFC South so they can't take a wildcard spot.

Jets would own tiebreaker over Steelers if we both finish 9-8.

Pats are the only team that has a tiebreaker advantage over the Jets, but the play both the Bills and Dolphins in the last 2 weeks.

59 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

This could hurt and help our chances.

Either way, AWFUL look for the Dolphins considering when the hit took place and then how he played in the 2nd half.

Tua is in his 3rd concussion protocol this season!!!!   He should be out of season immediately.