Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

7 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Ertz is someone who also catches my eye along with Cole Kmet not a whole lot there in Chi town Basically these guys who catch my eye as later round targets at TE

Cole Kmet

Zach Ertz

Albert O

Dawson Knox

Even Dallas Goedert but he goes a little sooner than the others

So do you consider anything that’s not the Top 5 Elite TE’s as Late TE’s? Cause Knox and Ertz go in the 9th Round, and I wouldn’t consider the 9th Round late. 

I like Knox a lot this year. Most experts seem to hate him because they view him as TD dependent, but I disagree. I think he’ll be much more involved in the offense this season. 

Another TE I’ve been drafting a ton of is Pat Freiermuth. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

So do you consider anything that’s not the Top 5 Elite TE’s as Late TE’s? Cause Knox and Ertz go in the 9th Round, and I wouldn’t consider the 9th Round late. 

I like Knox a lot this year. Most experts seem to hate him because they view him as TD dependent, but I disagree. I think he’ll be much more involved in the offense this season. 

Another TE I’ve been drafting a ton of is Pat Freiermuth. 

I guess when I was speaking there I was talking about in the double digit rounds and have had a hard time getting Goedert or Knox this year because where they are going is when Im usually grabbing my QB

23 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Thoughts on Alvin Kamara as a top 25 pick?

Ive usually been snagging him in the middle to end of the 2nd round if hes available Its usually between him and Saquon

Im not entirely sure how I feel about it yet but I feel like If something was going to happen this year It would have happened regarding his possible suspension

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Ive usually been snagging him in the middle to end of the 2nd round if hes available Its usually between him and Saquon

Im not entirely sure how I feel about it yet but I feel like If something was going to happen this year It would have happened regarding his possible suspension

My home league, a one keeper league, I have the 20th overall pick. I think I feel comfortable picking him there and then snagging Ingram late just in case sometime happens. For me I think its either Kamara, Fournette, Barkley. 

I'm with you too on the suspension. Folks have said he's probably ok as long as there's no video release which I do find odd that it hasn't been leaked or anything. I read that the police have confirm the victim's statement that Kamara in short beat him up but yet nothing has happened. 

Obviously a lot of variables and things can change in my league but these options I'll lay out below are very realistic. I'm curious on your feedback.

League background info:
Half PPR, rookie keeper, 6pt TD passing

My Keepers:
Alvin Kamara, Leonard Fournette, Eli Mitchell 

What option would you like better?

Option A:
Pick 2 Breece Hall
Pick 12 Josh Allen
Pick 26 Gabe Davis as WR3

OR

Option B:
Pick 2: Breece Hall
Pick 12: Mike Williams as WR1
Pick 16: Justin Herbert

22 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Obviously a lot of variables and things can change in my league but these options I'll lay out below are very realistic. I'm curious on your feedback.

League background info:
Half PPR, rookie keeper, 6pt TD passing

My Keepers:
Alvin Kamara, Leonard Fournette, Eli Mitchell 

What option would you like better?

Option A:
Pick 2 Breece Hall
Pick 12 Josh Allen
Pick 26 Gabe Davis as WR3

OR

Option B:
Pick 2: Breece Hall
Pick 12: Mike Williams as WR1
Pick 16: Justin Herbert

Id go with option B Ive never been a fan of taking QBs early even though its only a 4 pick difference but when the season is all said and done I dont think the difference between Josh Allen and Herbs is all that big of a difference IIRC

Whos your WR 1 and 2 for option A and who are your WRs 2 and 3 for option B?

4 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Id go with option B Ive never been a fan of taking QBs early even though its only a 4 pick difference but when the season is all said and done I dont think the difference between Josh Allen and Herbs is all that big of a difference IIRC

Whos your WR 1 and 2 for option A and who are your WRs 2 and 3 for option B?

For option A it would likely be guys like Dionte Johnson, McLaurin, Cooks, Metcalf, Hollywood around the picks of 16 and 23.

For option B I’d likely be taking guys at picks at 23 and 26 so likely Allen Robinson, Gabe Davis, Jeudy, Elijah Moore maybe Renfrow?

18 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

For option A it would likely be guys like Dionte Johnson, McLaurin, Cooks, Metcalf, Hollywood around the picks of 16 and 23.

For option B I’d likely be taking guys at picks at 23 and 26 so likely Allen Robinson, Gabe Davis, Jeudy, Elijah Moore maybe Renfrow?

Option B even more easily for me after seeing that

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Appreciate it! It’s hard for me to get out of my Bills bias. This is also predicated on Mike Williams being there at 12 because I see him as a WR1 but most my league doesn’t 

I see him as a WR1 as well dude is extremely talented and has been paid as well plus with Herbs and is expected leap in year 3

But with that said If you wanna take Allen because you are a Bills fan and will make this year all that much more enjoyable for you in fantasy and real life football take him, I think I'll be doing the same thing in a league with DC33 If Henry doesnt fall to me even thought there probably are better options

• Like 1

Najee is now going 13 ADP on DraftKings BestBall. I have no idea why people are sleeping on him. Yes he has a horrible Week 17 matchup but that’s fine, just make sure your RB2 and RB3 have good Week 17 matchups. 

I’ve been getting Davante and Najee at the turn my past couple drafts. 

Edited by BayRaider

16 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

I see him as a WR1 as well dude is extremely talented and has been paid as well plus with Herbs and is expected leap in year 3

But with that said If you wanna take Allen because you are a Bills fan and will make this year all that much more enjoyable for you in fantasy and real life football take him, I think I'll be doing the same thing in a league with DC33 If Henry doesnt fall to me even thought there probably are better options

If the Bills are good and continue scoring a lot it’ll make it enjoyable. Otherwise I could ruin my fantasy season and fandom in one go lol

• Like 1