2022 Titans Minicamp/Training Camp Thread

Haven't found many if any really good reporters or internet journalists that cover the Titans.  Most all of them are a joke and the guys on youtube act like they are clueless.  I know we aren't Chicago but come on.  Get some people that know the game of football.  It is like kindergarten kids talking about the Titans.

8 hours ago, 615finest said:

It only took a year to figure that out lol

i hate on downing as much as the next guy but if you listen to the interview it's pretty clear he's just joking around about how many injuries they had last year

I feel like Nicholas is going to be a really special player for us. The way he handles himself, and the reports I've already heard about how hard he works makes him seem like an absolute perfect fit for us. He's mature beyond his years, and I think he's going to be a Titan for the long haul. His demeanor just really impresses me a ton. I'm glad he's a Titan.

• Like 2

Reports are that Farley and Fulton are recovering well from injury, and that McCreary is adjusting quickly.  Minus injuries, we really should have an absolutely stacked group of DBs.  Even Theo Jackson was looking good out the gate.

37 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Reports are that Farley and Fulton are recovering well from injury, and that McCreary is adjusting quickly.  Minus injuries, we really should have an absolutely stacked group of DBs.  Even Theo Jackson was looking good out the gate.

Honestly OTA reports do nothing for me, everyone looks good in shorts going against air. It’s when the pads come on & you can get physical you see who can walk that walk.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Honestly OTA reports do nothing for me, everyone looks good in shorts going against air. It’s when the pads come on & you can get physical you see who can walk that walk.

Not Treylon Burks.

....too soon?

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

Weaver looking thin. I feel like this dude has a chance to be real solid for us.

He does look like hes in GREAT SHAPE tbh love to see it.

Kinda been dealing with life but my overall thoughts are reports from OTAs mean zero. Good or bad. Lets see TC! Got a great DB core so the WRs gonna be tested every day! I love it. And everyone is talking about all these teams WE should be worried about that we have to play.. I think THEY should be worried they have to play us.. We gonna be just fine. 

• Like 1