Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

17 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

saw gerald mccoy on tv the other day.  Pretty sure they introduced him as a retired player.  Though I can't find his retirement announcement anywhere

Typically, I remove players who officially announce retirement or haven't made an effort to play professionally in over two real life years (tryouts or playing in another league like the CFL or XFL still counts). If I miss anyone who fits this description, feel free to let me know. It's the same reason Larry Fitzgerald is still available (although his eligibility should be up next year, it's pretty clear he's done).

Of course, in fairness to the team drafting them, once a player is drafted, they won't be removed until the start of the league year or if they are released.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'd say I'm probably the most impressive drafter here: I'm one of the fastest at making some of the most ineffective selections.

Going for speed over quality. Sounds like my love life 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Any player I took under anyones nose? Feels like I’ve drafted mad low key players. This years draft is deff one of the driest I ever remember. Usually by rounds 2-4 you can get some A tier guys. Lots of B-C tier guys. 

no

Filed to NSPN:

The NSFL experiment in Bangladesh is officially over - the new owner of the Freedom Fighters, @RTTRUTH, has announced that they will be moving the team to Bowling Green, Kentucky after just one season in Cox's Bazar. Playing their games at the newly constructed Fruit of the Loom Stadium, this will come with yet another rebranding, as they will now be known as the Bowling Green Bighorns.

EO3CTNV.png

• Like 5