Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

Hey all,

So I probably won’t be all that active over the next several weeks. My life got thrown into absolute chaos the other day. Nothing I care to talk about but I likely won’t respond to trade offers and such. I’ll try and set sliders when I can.

GG to all those who I gg with and congrats preemptively to The Venom for their wins against me 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Hey all,

So I probably won’t be all that active over the next several weeks. My life got thrown into absolute chaos the other day. Nothing I care to talk about but I likely won’t respond to trade offers and such. I’ll try and set sliders when I can.

GG to all those who I gg with and congrats preemptively to The Venom for their wins against me 

Before you leave, what for Chase Young?

Nah, hope everything is alright. All the best. 

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Hey all,

Hope all is well, Pete. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Hey all,

Do what you need to do - hope you're okay.

41 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Picked a bit early, about to tee off and I’m going to lose service. If anyone wants those guys I’ll repick  tonight. 

What if I was going to take Ebiketie but I pick after you? Will you still re-pick?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Hey all,

Hope the best for you.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Hey all,

Thoughts and prayers buddy