Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

53 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I know it feels like you "needed" this one.. but if it makes you feel better, you have the tiebreakers on both Freiburg and Indianapolis

Two strong teams coming up.. I think if you can even split them, there is still a good chance for you

Having both tiebreakers is certainly nice, but we'll see. Two good teams coming up and looking at Freiburg and Indy's schedules, it does kind of feel like I need two wins. 

0-2 against Greenland is brutal. And to lose in OT after an onside kick in regulation is tough.

36 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That game was a microcosm of my season

down 28-6. Tie it 31-31 lose on a 76 yard punt return

till next season gentlemen 

Is having that occur on the moon of all places just additional rudeness from *RNJesus?

Randy Moss GIF - Randy Moss Moon - Discover & Share GIFs

(* All praise be to RNJesus.)

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Is having that occur on the moon of all places just additional rudeness from *RNJesus?

Randy Moss GIF - Randy Moss Moon - Discover & Share GIFs

(* All praise be to RNJesus.)

It was in Cyberspace.

Cyberspace didn’t really seem to effect the game from what I saw. I played on the Moon last season and that ish was ridiculous 

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It was in Cyberspace.

Cyberspace didn’t really seem to effect the game from what I saw. I played on the Moon last season and that ish was ridiculous 

I disagree. (About everything, because I was wrong and this is my way of coping with that.)