ROCK out with my MOCK out!

Fatgerman

10 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

All your talk about having wheels and you let some cop tackle you?

Boo this man!

Funny thing, I was with two other guys who I knew couldn't outrun the cops (one was about 265 lb, athletic but not outrunning the cops) so I didn't think it made sense to run and even told them not to. They did anyway. It was just a fight between one of the guys I was with and his brother and I just walked with him to cool him down, evidently a neighbor called and said someone had a gun, which they didn't, but the cops had to assume the worst. I just dropped to my knees and put my hands in the air, then a cop came from behind me and shoved me to the ground, fortunately my instincts we good enough without seeing it coming to catch myself before my face hit the ground. I just said, I think you have the wrong guys, as I didn't expect anything that happened among us was worth that kind of treatment, I understood later after they said there was a mention of a gun. We all just got underage consumption charges, peacemakers get the same charges as everyone else.

There is a police team in my flag football league, there is one or two guys that could hang with me when I was younger but I doubt they could with their gear on. Now probably 1/4 of their team could catch me. Maybe.

15 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

I really like the players in this mock.

And I am firmly in the Baker Mayfield camp. Dude is very accurate when having to throw on the run. Can make the "wow" plays on the flick of the wrist.

He reminds me a lot of this guy

Brett%20Favre%2019

Baker Mayfield has about 1/2 the arm that Favre did with the same gunslinger mentality. He's also an inch or two shorter.

10 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Baker Mayfield has about 1/2 the arm that Favre did with the same gunslinger mentality. He's also an inch or two shorter.

Hes definitely my favorite QB this year. I know Manziel comps will be made because of height and that lil spat with the popo, but Id argue vehemently against them. Hes much more Russel Wilson than JFF. Like Wilson, Baker is physically built with a thicker, more solid build, unlike Johnny who was built like a 14 year old boy. Yes, Both Baker and Johnny make things happen with mobility and improv skills, but unlike Johnny, Bakers got a strong arm to sling it. Maybe Im wrong, maybe its even likely Im wrong, but you cant be scared to stand by your opinion. As long as you can own when youre wrong, which I will assuredly do. 

On 11/13/2017 at 1:33 PM, NudeTayne said:

This draft is top heavy so trading the #1 and not getting another 1st makes no sense.  

You got one, probably two too many WRs.  I know we're trying to fix our WR issue, but your draft & offseason make no sense in that regard.  Sure, we can't know for sure about Gordon, but Landry & Coco are going to start.  So would Kirk.  Then you got Gordon.  Then Simmie.  Too many high picks/$$ spent.  

I like Baker Mayfield more than most and can't hate the pick.  That said, we wouldn't take him after Christian Kirk if he is our guy--too risky.  Pick #11 would be where it happened.

No way Dabo comes here.

Fun read, too trade-y.

I wanted to address the WR portion of my mock. Originally, the mock only had Sutton and Cobbs at WR. Then last second I tossed in Jarvis Landry. I got greedy, so in that regard you are right. Id say, disregard Landry and stick with the two draft picks. I hate to be negative, but I dont even give the thought of Josh Gordon staying clean any creedance at all. So I see the future like this: Sutton and Cobbs out wide, Corey Coleman in the slot, Njoku TE, single back with Harris or duke, and Baker tearing defenses up. 

Yeah I will probably get lambasted for this, but as of now I’m on the mayfield bandwagon. Way too early as I need to peek a wee bit more. He does make big boy throws. I don’t like his size but he gets the job done. 

And as per usual this time of year my obligatory it’s way too early for my final take. Dummy’s last year were saying this qb class is the greatest since sliced bread. I said wait. Now I’m hearing it ain’t so great. One more gain I’m saying wait. But I don’t have to sell advertising. I don’t care if people care. I’m not going to threaten to take my talents to solomente el tweeter. Listen to yourself. Evaluate everything in a qbs season to see what he is. As far as mayfield I hear big 12 defenses suck I hear his offense sucks. But you can take that into the equation. I heard the same things about Goff. But if you can take everything into consideration and see if he makes nfk plays you’re golden. 

Wait what were we discussing again? I forget -_-

See yall coming around!!!!

I been conducting this Mayfield bandwagon this day 1

If we are going to draft a QB he'd be the one I'd want to bring in and compete with Kizer

I"m not that impressed with the fact that hes actually OLDER than Kizer, but if I'm taking any of them not named Darnold its Mayfield 

He doesn't have a Favre arm but its definetly enough to make all the throws 

Archived