Browns Extend Njoku

Dawgpoun8017

3 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Hate this a whole lot less than what we are paying, and traded away for, Watson. At least Njoku will be around to play and isn't an alleged serial offender. 

If you average it out across the starting offense it's only two accusations per player.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Man, some really bad value imo. Happy to keep him but maybe not at the expense of the roster at that number.

To explain this

This was done to get  cap relief to sign

More players.

They are sure they can trade Mayfield 

In his salary .

Makes sense because Suh has not signed.

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

I mean Baker did play like trash and Hooper was the number 1 starter so Njocku probably will produce better with Watson. 

add Hooper’s yardage to Njocku’s and he’s in the 800 range. And that’s with a bad qb still. 

If Njoku just matches last years yard total it will be the best tight end season in Watson's career.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m really starting to lose faith in Berry on a lot of these priorities and signings to be honest.

Yeah even tagging him was an overpay so you should've let him play this year on the tag and see if he plays better with Watson. I'm surprised you haven't been more active pursuing WR's. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah even tagging him was an overpay so you should've let him play this year on the tag and see if he plays better with Watson. I'm surprised you haven't been more active pursuing WR's. 

They’re banking on Cooper and DPJ opposite him with Bell in the slot, but I won’t be surprised if they get Fuller as well. Plus I bet Watson is suspended all year, so it’ll be the Brisset show. All aboard the 7-9 win hype train.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

They’re banking on Cooper and DPJ opposite him with Bell in the slot, but I won’t be surprised if they get Fuller as well. Plus I bet Watson is suspended all year, so it’ll be the Brisset show. All aboard the 7-9 win hype train.

I've seen 3-4 games and 8 games as potential suspension lengths. I think Fuller ends up with you guys as well. Anthony Schwartz might surprise some people in a Fuller type role with Watson.