Houston Texans added as defendants in Deshaun Watson sexual misconduct civil trials

ET80

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

Browns are going to end up starting Jimmy G all year. 

The Browns are going to trade Baker for Darnold and come full circle on quarterback bad decisions going back 4 years aren’t they?

On 6/16/2022 at 2:15 PM, agarcia34 said:

Always wanted to believe that Watson was innocent but it’s very hard to continue to think that. Maybe dude believes he did nothing wrong but damn at what point is enough, enough? When it’s 30 woman. 

His lawyer making the "Happy Endings aren't illegal" comment lost me for good.  Sure, 20+ (probably more like 60+) masseuses' randomly decided to give you a happy ending with no coercion whatsoever.  Dude is a predator.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

His lawyer making the "Happy Endings aren't illegal" comment lost me for good.  Sure, 20+ (probably more like 60+) masseuses' randomly decided to give you a happy ending with no coercion whatsoever.  Dude is a predator.

Are their reports of how the coercion occured? Honest question?

Outside of monetary compensation or I guess threatening to have them fired was he physically manhandling these masseuses, gun to the head into it? How do you coerce a happy ending if not monetarily?

Not defending the POS in slightest but curious?

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Browns are going to end up starting Jimmy G all year. 

Don't expect the NFLPA to sit idle on this... They're preparing for a war.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/deshaun-watson-suspension-browns-nfl-11655469950

I have a feeling it's going to be appealed well below anticipated. Goodell saves face for being tough on DV, NFLPA earns credibility with its members - everyone with reputation involved wins.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Are their reports of how the coercion occured? Honest question?

Outside of monetary compensation or I guess threatening to have them fired was he physically manhandling these masseuses, gun to the head into it? How do you coerce a happy ending if not monetarily?

Not defending the POS in slightest but curious?

One of the accounts I heard talked about him ditching that towell while face down, then rolling over and forcing the masseuses' hands to the area between his balls and his ******* saying he needed massaged there.

Also read something about him buying something like 60 bottles of some cream from one (most likely paying for sex)

It's definitely icky, and him ditching the towel mid way through is a pretty common theme. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

One of the accounts I heard talked about him ditching that towell while face down, then rolling over and forcing the masseuses' hands to the area between his balls and his ******* saying he needed massaged there.

He also likes to - ahem - swing part of his anatomy to where it touches someone during the massage.

Oooooh... further discipline if new information is uncovered in the future is pretty big. 

If Watson/Hardin/Jeff Kessler/Jimmy Haslem hasn't done this yet, they need to find a PI who might be able to proactively look to see if there's anyone else out there. The only worse thing to Cleveland is if Watson takes his suspension for '22 (which is looking more and more like a full season) then as he's getting ready for the '23 season ...10 more cases come out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Don't expect the NFLPA to sit idle on this... They're preparing for a war.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/deshaun-watson-suspension-browns-nfl-11655469950

I have a feeling it's going to be appealed well below anticipated. Goodell saves face for being tough on DV, NFLPA earns credibility with its members - everyone with reputation involved wins.

Pretty sad when reputation and credibility are getting the least amount of punishment possible for players who screw up.....You'd think the NFLPA would care about the image of players outside of the league. 

Oh well. 

10 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Pretty sad when reputation and credibility are getting the least amount of punishment possible for players who screw up.....You'd think the NFLPA would care about the image of players outside of the league. 

Oh well. 

The NFLPA may be looking at that Watson Guaranteed contract as a golden ticket for future contracts.  Protecting it could be " worth it" to them.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Oh well. 

the NFLPA is a union and they HAVE to treat all workers active within in it equally. They must represent everyone. 

• Like 2

Plus the NFLPA absolutely has a point and precedents with Kraft and Snyder. Snyder is arguably a predator even above Watson, Kraft had criminal charges, not civil.

Don’t get me wrong I loathe Watson but the hypocrisy here is clear as day.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Oh well. 

The NFLPA has a legal obligation to defend Watson to the best of its ability...