The Jalen Hurts Thread

TheRealMcCoy

Call your shot....  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Jalen Hurts will be a top ___ QB in 2022?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/26/2022 at 06:59 AM

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

On 2/10/2021 at 10:28 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

I felt like I needed a thread to shred Howie everyday until he is fired or I die of old age, whichever happens first.

Please add your own Howie related vitriol here too. The only way we can get through this is together...

On 2/10/2021 at 10:29 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

On 2/10/2021 at 12:39 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

On 2/10/2021 at 5:11 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Honestly you should lock all the threads that aren’t about firing Howie Roseman 

On 2/10/2021 at 5:12 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

He’s screwed everything else up. This will be no different because he sucks 

On 2/10/2021 at 5:13 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Howie takes off his hair to become Jack Esterby

On 2/11/2021 at 10:44 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Howie Roseman is still the Eagles GM

Let's start a coup

On 2/11/2021 at 1:39 PM, DeJack_10 said:

On 2/11/2021 at 3:29 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

I found the official uniform of this thread

_supersocial_large_extended.png?design=u

On 2/11/2021 at 5:04 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

On 2/12/2021 at 10:12 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

Another wasted day in the Eagles’ franchise because Howie Roseman is still the GM 

On 2/12/2021 at 12:50 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

On 2/12/2021 at 11:15 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

I will never. It is my mission. It is absolutely absurd this man still has this job 

On 2/14/2021 at 7:42 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

For this Valentines Day I told my wife to whisper in my ear the 3 words I always want to hear 

“Fire Howie Roseman” 

On 2/15/2021 at 10:24 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

Howie Roseman is a mouth breather. 

On 2/15/2021 at 7:34 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Fire Howie 

On 2/15/2021 at 9:08 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Come on man he may be bad at FA but on the bright side he is also bad at the draft AND the players hate him. He’s a triple threat!

Fire Howie.......

On 2/16/2021 at 5:13 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Fire Howie 

On 2/17/2021 at 12:57 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Howie fired yet?

On 2/17/2021 at 5:52 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

On 2/18/2021 at 12:08 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

Howie sucks. The fact that he got to hire a 3rd head coach and screw up this trade and whatever picks we get back is honestly a slap in the face to every fan 

On 2/18/2021 at 10:56 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

Fire Howie 

On 2/18/2021 at 12:03 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

The biggest win of the Wentz trade is that maybe Howie won’t get to waste that first round pick 

On 2/18/2021 at 1:39 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

On 2/18/2021 at 2:29 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

On 2/21/2021 at 12:29 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

Quick name the young players on the roster you actually feel confident are good.

I could only come up with 4-

Goedart, Sanders, Sweat Mailata 

Fire Howie 

On 2/21/2021 at 8:00 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

On 4/21/2021 at 8:33 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Howie fired yet?

On 4/28/2021 at 10:58 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

If Howie takes Waddle, Smith, Horn or Surtain at 12 I will change the thread title to "Howie Roseman is Subpar"

Let that be your incentive Howard

On 4/29/2021 at 9:42 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

You did it Howard. You have now moved up to Subpar

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Played very well

and he for sure shut me up cause I didn’t think he was going perform all that well! 

It's OK, I'm sure Heinike will take you to the promise land. Will be absolutely comical watching Carson "gonna  break All time Passin Record" Wentz, act like a little Mitch. Watching another back up QB being supported by the fan base and coaching staff!

Fun times!

49 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's OK, I'm sure Heinike will take you to the promise land. Will be absolutely comical watching Carson "gonna  break All time Passin Record" Wentz, act like a little Mitch. Watching another back up QB being supported by the fan base and coaching staff!

Fun times!

wentz coming back for sure lol hurts had a great game , either eagles or cowboys make the SB. 
will probably win maybe 3 more games and that’s about it . TH plays hard but his arm to limited and our defense has saved us the last 3 weeks . 

Edited by IHatesnyder

On 9/14/2022 at 8:57 PM, Jroc04 said:

Maybe we should keep a running tally of his season stats here. People were throwing around lofty numbers pre season. 

I am, evidence above.

On 9/14/2022 at 9:08 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

I don't think anyone here was really throwing out crazy high stats predictions tbh.

Maybe Nabbs on the first page? 

First 4-5 pages was a fun read.

His contract at the end of the season is going to make it a lot harder to afford FA's/re-sign guys like CGJ/Bradberry/Hargrave/Sanders/Epps.

You can probably add 3-5% to Kyler's contract.

Cox, Quinn, B Graham, Dillard, Isaac, Kyzir, TJ, Minshew also scheduled to hit FA

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

His contract at the end of the season is going to make it a lot harder to afford FA's/re-sign guys like CGJ/Bradberry/Hargrave/Sanders/Epps.

You can probably add 3-5% to Kyler's contract.

Cox, Quinn, B Graham, Dillard, Isaac, Kyzir, TJ, Minshew also scheduled to hit FA

His salary can be minuscule comparatively for the first couple seasons. Spread that bonus money out. It’ll be a lengthy deal. Get the older guys back on short terms deals when Jalen’s hit is low. It can be done. Child’s play for Howie. For example, Murray has like a 13M and 16M cap hit for the first two years. His salary is 1M and 2M for thise years. Howie can hide it for a while. 

But we will probably lose some guys for sure we’d rather have back I think. Defense may look a lot different next year. 

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

His salary can be minuscule comparatively for the first couple seasons. Spread that bonus money out. It’ll be a lengthy deal. Get the older guys back on short terms deals when Jalen’s hit is low. It can be done. Child’s play for Howie. For example, Murray has like a 13M and 16M cap hit for the first two years. His salary is 1M and 2M for thise years. Howie can hide it for a while. 

But we will probably lose some guys for sure we’d rather have back I think. Defense may look a lot different next year. 

How long is bradberry signed for? If it's just this season there's no chance the eagles keep him. He's going to want top cb money. Probably same with cj

3 hours ago, Daimonas said:

How long is bradberry signed for? If it's just this season there's no chance the eagles keep him. He's going to want top cb money. Probably same with cj

Yea, I’m worried about that. I’m hoping Howie gives him something competitive. No doubt he’s put himself back on the map of really good CBs in this league. But I’d like to think he knows he’s playing really well because Slay is getting all the tough assignments and he’d rather be the well paid, successful Robin to the over paid, struggling Batman. Just my hope. If I’m him, I’m going for my last big cash out to the biggest bidder. 

Howies going to have a lot of options though. Theres going to be a lot of turnover this coming offseason.