The Jalen Hurts Thread

TheRealMcCoy

Call your shot....  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Jalen Hurts will be a top ___ QB in 2022?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/26/2022 at 06:59 AM

• 2 weeks later...

Well if there was doubts about any QB running this offense and winning numerous games, Hurts only being a product of his surroundings and nothing more. Fairly certain Minshew has answered those doubts.

We lose neither Dallas or NO with Jalen Starting. Zero doubt in my mind. Here's hoping he can actually play at a high level moving forward and the AC sprain hasn't been downplayed in "hopes" we got 1 win in the final weeks to secure the bye and hide a more severe outlook. 

Hurts was on pace for most of my Season long stat predictions. Shame!

Edited by Nabbs4u

If I told you at the end of last season that Devonta SMith would have 95 catches 1196 yards and 7 tds next year. You'd think that Jalen made some progress this year.

You also never would have imagined the other starting receiver would have 88 catches 1496 and 11 tuddies

• Like 2

On 6/13/2022 at 12:54 PM, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I think 8 more passing TDs is a realistic expectation. So that would put him at 24 total. The rushing TDs is the tricky part for projections. I think 7-8 would be realistic but again it's difficult to project. So 32 total would be my guess. With a small chance at surpassing even that. If he can get to 35+ that means we probably just dominated the NFL

Pretty damn close lol

2022 Regular season final numbers. First 2-3 pages are golden. 🍺

22' Bird Watch: QB Jalen Hurts: 15 Gms:  Att 306-460/  Comp 67%/ 3701 Passing Yds / 22 TD /  6 INT / Rush yds 763 / 13 Rushing TD

Mind you Hurts missed 2 full gms due to injury, gutted out week 18 and sat out almost 3 4th QTs worth of blowouts. Minshew put up 663 yds 3 TD.

Now go full Joe Flacco in the post season and change those numbes even more. 🤞🙏

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

If I told you at the end of last season that Devonta SMith would have 95 catches 1196 yards and 7 tds next year. You'd think that Jalen made some progress this year.

You also never would have imagined the other starting receiver would have 88 catches 1496 and 11 tuddies

I think DeVonta was on pace for 900 something before Goedert went down. Be interesting to see what he gets next year if Goedert manages to play 16 games.

18 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I think DeVonta was on pace for 900 something before Goedert went down. Be interesting to see what he gets next year if Goedert manages to play 17 games.

Let's be real though, had Goedert stayed healthy he might of, would of eclipsed 1,000yds as well. 

Difficult to have 3 players with 1K receiving each on the same team. A lot of mouths to feed.

Page 4

Brown 1100 and 10Tuddies

Smitty 1,000 and 7TD

Goedert 800 and 7TD

Quez/Paschal  5-600 and 4-5 tuddies a piece.

Yes 30+TD 4K

In all seriousness,  this is the best thing that could of happened not only for Jalen Hurts but Smitty as well. Single coverage all game long!!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

15 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:
26 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I think DeVonta was on pace for 900 something before Goedert went down. Be interesting to see what he gets next year if Goedert manages to play 17 games.

Let's be real though, had Goedert stayed healthy he might of, would of eclipsed 1,000yds as well. 

Difficult to have 3 players with 1K receiving each on the same team. A lot of mouths to feed.

16 games. There should be no reason for us to play our starters in our 17th game next season. Give them an extra week off.

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

Other than his passing TDs, those stats are pretty impresive. 

Scary thing is,  the Eagles had 32 rushing TD (13) for Hurts. In otherwords 19 other opportunities where a team that can't run successfully, thier QB would be passing for those potential TD instead.

Buffalo Bills have 15 rushing TD on the season. Josh Allen accounting for 1/2 (7) of those. 

Bengals only had 14 rushing TD, Burrow (5)

17 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Scary thing is,  the Eagles had 32 rushing TD (13) for Hurts. In otherwords 19 other opportunities where a team that can't run successfully, thier QB would be passing for those potential TD instead.

Buffalo Bills have 15 rushing TD on the season. Josh Allen accounting for 1/2 (7) of those. 

Bengals only had 14 rushing TD, Burrow (5)

It would be less, as he had a bunch of QB sneak TDs. 

On 1/9/2023 at 2:54 PM, Nabbs4u said:

I disagree, its only each player averaging 62.5 Yards a game. If you are a receiver, that should be simple as ****, if your a TE its a little harder but should still be easily achievable.