Leisher's bold predictions for the 2022-23 Packers season.

jleisher

5 hours ago, cannondale said:

Just wondering what you think the learning curve is for learning a new route ??? 26 years ??? Totally baffling that you think a human being can't learn how to run from here to there in 8 months

The guy got banned. You're talking to nobody. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cannondale said:

Just wondering what you think the learning curve is for learning a new route ??? 26 years ??? Totally baffling that you think a human being can't learn how to run from here to there in 8 months

I think JordanLove's been banned.

2 hours ago, coachbuns said:

In reality, not sure he wasn't a troll to begin with.

His user name was propping up a player he endlessly talked crap about.

He'll be back as ChristianWatsonMVP

Edited by Norm
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Norm said:

His user name was propping up a player he endlessly talked crap about.

He'll be back as ChistianWatsonMVP

He's RashanGary over at Packerrats if you wanna go say hi. Pretty sure this was at least the 2nd time he was banned here, so he'll probably be back. 

Very bold predictions and very dumb. If Bak doe snot start the season as a starter then he is done and the Packers should cut their losses. Jenkins I agree likely out first 6 games. Predicting injuries is a fools errand so the writer must be a fool. The predicted starting OL to start eh season would be a disaster so it better not happen this way. 2 rookie starters ouch. Predicting down years for players who had really good years last year and are counted on heavily this year is absurd until it happens. Dumb does not begin to describe that prediction. Predicting Lazard out produces Watson was a "duh" to me. I would love to see Quay Walker become a playmaker in his rookie season but he never was in college at least not really. I see more of a Gary type progression with Walker and it will take a couple of years. Hope I'm wrong. I was hoping to see an vet free agent OLB signing prior to the season and I think that will happen. 

18 minutes ago, gizmo2012 said:

Very bold predictions and very dumb. If Bak doe snot start the season as a starter then he is done and the Packers should cut their losses. Jenkins I agree likely out first 6 games. Predicting injuries is a fools errand so the writer must be a fool. The predicted starting OL to start eh season would be a disaster so it better not happen this way. 2 rookie starters ouch. Predicting down years for players who had really good years last year and are counted on heavily this year is absurd until it happens. Dumb does not begin to describe that prediction. Predicting Lazard out produces Watson was a "duh" to me. I would love to see Quay Walker become a playmaker in his rookie season but he never was in college at least not really. I see more of a Gary type progression with Walker and it will take a couple of years. Hope I'm wrong. I was hoping to see an vet free agent OLB signing prior to the season and I think that will happen. 

Hey, no need to be an *** about things.  If you disagree fine, but no need to be a jerk.  We have way too many members on this forum that think being a jerk is cool.  It needs to stop.  Be respectful!

5 minutes ago, jleisher said:

Hey, no need to be an *** about things.  If you disagree fine, but no need to be a jerk.  We have way too many members on this forum that think being a jerk is cool.  It needs to stop.  Be respectful!

Terrible post 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spartacus said:

You know I used to love this place because I always thought the posters were not really homers and fairly intelligent. It took me a long time to realize you are all idiots too. 

When you figure out that thats all football nerds youll come to realize the sheer brilliance here.

On 6/26/2022 at 11:05 AM, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Color me skeptical on Bak's return.

I agree.  If he can't make it thru some early practices in training camp I almost expect that he will hang it up.  I think he's going to want to be near 100 percent to keep playing and I'm just not sure that's in the cards for him.  He's wealthy and recently got married. He just got a degree from Colorado U.  I'm guessing that his love for football is being tested by the balky knee.  Hopefully it's all just a lot of precaution, but that's probably wishful thinking. 

Edited by {Family Ghost}
  • Like 2