Let’s be honest: which projected starter on your team sucks?

Soko

I don't think any of the projected starters on the Bills "suck" but below are their question marks / weaker spots :

• CB2 : Kaiir Elam - 1st round pick, rookie. Can be a stud and serviceable or can have growing pains. 
  • RDT : Tim Settle / Daquan Jones - when both were signed this offseason, the fan bases of their old teams said they were underrated, sneaky good signings. Not 100% since 0 snaps have been played. They do get to line up between Ed Oliver and Von Miller so that should help but probably the weaker spot on defense.
  • RB : Devin Singletary / James Cook - Singletary is an "average" starter. Great motor and gets a couple extra yards but doesn't have the breakaway speed. James Cook is a question mark as a 2nd round rookie but could be a nice weapon out of the backfield. Don't think we would've drafted him if J.D. McKissic doesn't change his mind. 

Packers when healthy I don't think we have anyone who flat out sucks... maybe RG Royce Newman but he was a rookie who got better by the end of the season.. If I had to choose one going forward I have to go with TE. Robert Tonyan was above average at worst before the ACL but once he went down boy it was BAD. 

Same with RT. Kelly was awful but he's no longer on the roster.

I forgot about WR... As of now as a unit we are trash, I like Lazard more than most people. but I have no faith behind him. And he's #3 in my eyes.

• Like 1

Jets - our linebackers are sus... so is Ashtyn Davis. Reports are that Jason Pinnock is running as the first team FS over him. 😬

For the first time in a while, that's really about it for us. Our success almost squarely lies on Zach Wilson's progression at this point.

Closest to sucks on the Eagles for starters is probably Anthony Harris.

I guess whoever the other "starting" DE is opposite Josh Sweat? Derek Barnett has been meh as hell and a frustrating penalty machine. Brandon Graham hasn't sucked, but he's old and coming off a torn Achilles from week 2. He was back at OTAs and looking good from all reports, but still his play could fall off coming back from the injury. 

Miles Sanders sucks at staying healthy if that counts lol.

Arryn Siposs our starting punter last year was terrible the second half of the season including the playoff game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

I don't think any of the projected starters on the Bills "suck" but below are their question marks / weaker spots :

• CB2 : Kaiir Elam - 1st round pick, rookie. Can be a stud and serviceable or can have growing pains. 
  • RDT : Tim Settle / Daquan Jones - when both were signed this offseason, the fan bases of their old teams said they were underrated, sneaky good signings. Not 100% since 0 snaps have been played. They do get to line up between Ed Oliver and Von Miller so that should help but probably the weaker spot on defense.
  • RB : Devin Singletary / James Cook - Singletary is an "average" starter. Great motor and gets a couple extra yards but doesn't have the breakaway speed. James Cook is a question mark as a 2nd round rookie but could be a nice weapon out of the backfield. Don't think we would've drafted him if J.D. McKissic doesn't change his mind. 

Bills are incredibly solid all over the place. What makes them one of the better overall rosters, there’s just average or better players sprinkled all over the team. And then even those guys get lifted by Diggs, Allen, White, Poyer, Micah. Strongly built team, makes them hard to beat.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HerbertGOAT said:

Jerry Tillery. Flat out bum. Luckily we'll probably run Nickel more than 3-4 anyways.

Yeah. Tillery isn’t really a starter in Staley’s defense.

I would say Storm Norton if he starts at RT again. Crossing my fingers that Pipkins breaks out this year finally and becomes a good OT. 

Edited by Xenos
  • Like 1