2022 Official Commanders Training Camp Thread

turtle28

11 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

"In other news, Curtis Samuel was placed on IR after this interview when he "tweaked" his hamstring getting out of the chair."

I R is just being utmost cautious . Expected to be activated for 2023 season .

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 4209 said:

Now that is a bull rush. Eagles rookie DT Jordan Davis  vs. Cam Jürgen's. We will have to deal with this twice a yr guys. Buckle up                  

Gonna have to run some quick hitters, off tackle plays, draws & screens. Gotta get the big man running & tire him out.

• Like 1

Btw, I just want to add.

We need Wentz to have a monster year. I really want him to shut up the media & all the negative press with his play.

I don't want him to just play good.

I want him to have a Doug Williams SB 22, 2nd QTR in every game, good year.

Break P. Manning's passing yards record.

I want him to make Irsay fire the whole coaching staff reaction, after the year Wentz has.

I want EA to fire people for giving him a 73 rating in Madden kind of season.

And I'm not even a big Wentz fan. I'm just real sick of the hate he has endured throughout this whole process.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Btw, I just want to add.

We need Wentz to have a monster year. I really want him to shut up the media & all the negative press with his play.

I don't want him to just play good.

I want him to have a Doug Williams SB 22, 2nd QTR in every game, good year.

Break P. Manning's passing yards record.

I want him to make Irsay fire the whole coaching staff reaction, after the year Wentz has.

I want EA to fire people for giving him a 73 rating in Madden kind of season.

And I'm not even a big Wentz fan. I'm just real sick of the hate he has endured throughout this whole process.

Wentz is what he is and that is inconsistent and has accuracy. It was on display during TC. We should play to his strengths. He will take shots down the field is for one. 

On 8/13/2022 at 12:41 PM, 4209 said:

Wentz is what he is and that is inconsistent and has accuracy. It was on display during TC. We should play to his strengths. He will take shots down the field is for one. 

He was pretty accurate on Saturday. There were a few throws he’d like to have back he said like he said the one to Terry he thought he should’ve completed & he threw late to Rogers over the middle causing Rodgers to get blown up instead of him being able to catch the ball, turn upfield & having room to work with to make the first down.

“The Curtis Samuel Practice Tracker is, admittedly, a bit out of whack right now, as Washington had a rather light workday last Thursday and then held a walkthrough last Friday at Joint Base Andrews. Regardless, Samuel was full-go on Monday, which was a pleasant development after watching him get through Saturday's preseason opener healthy. So, for now, let's bump the Tracker up to one.

Elsewhere, Benjamin St-Juste suited up, as the hamstring issue that kept him out of the Panthers game apparently healed up. 

Cole Turner and John Bates missed once again, meaning the tight end group was once again thin:”