49ers Training Camp 2022 Thread

49erurtaza

17 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

phone business GIF by Salesforce

I mean just like last practice where he didn't have his starting tackles, today the starting corners were not playing.

So the stats mean very little. I'm just more concerned with him going through his progressions and making good decisions with the ball. We know his accuracy is going to be up and down this season. 

Deebo and Aiyuk are going to give a lot of DBs trouble, let alone going up against our 2nd and 3rd stringers lol.

Edited by J-ALL-DAY
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I can't tell. Is this sarcasm or not?

He is...........honestly better than Lombardi, I will say that lol. Lombardi can't evaluate a game or play without stats in front of him. He is TRASH! 

Guys like Posey are the best. Clearly understand ball and know what they are looking at. 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, John232 said:

Honestly, grant is one of the best writers out there. never doubted him, incredibly honest and a swell guy.

I agree with this. People have a hard time sifting through the mud he creates while trying to be entertaining. He isn't robotic in his assessment. He is very similar to his Father in that sense. I have always found Grant to be wildly entertaining and have always appreciated his willingness to be the bad guy while still staying true to his direction and his opinions. 

• Like 1