49ers Training Camp 2022 Thread

49erurtaza

32 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is what I mean. It's the weirdest narrative being pushed now. 

I think people are really holding on to some of the earlier season foibles where he exhibited some pretty shoddy vision on some runs. 

I mean I think he's fine, and I'm happy to have him. I see him as effective not game changing.

All taken from the grain of he has more talent and drive in his pinkie finger than I have possessed in the entirety of my life.

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

Hope Purdy can unseat Sudfeld as the #2 QB. Should have no problem with Sudfeld clearing waivers to the PS. 

Maybe if sudfeld saved any money via a cut, but I think his deal was fully guaranteed. Purdy is still behind him in the pecking order, I think. 

Pretty sure Purdy is fighting for a roster spot more so than a backup role right now

4 hours ago, Forge said:

6pjh3x.jpg

Too much, too soon? 

I have been to one 9er game live in the stadium.  it was the first time we were shut out in 20-30 years.... we lost the the Freeman led bucs and lost 21-0.  I want to punch the dude in the jmeme.

• Like 1

Did anyone read Silver's latest article? There was a funny bit that after Jimmy signed his big deal in the offseason of 2017, he literally ghosted the entire organization for months and did not return any calls or text messages and that obviously ticked Shanny off. This man is the true definition of putting in 9-5 and not a minute more LOL.

16 hours ago, Forge said:

I think people are really holding on to some of the earlier season foibles where he exhibited some pretty shoddy vision on some runs. 

It's just flat out a stupid take. The man averaged 88 rushing yards per game and our run game was much better when he was on the field opposed to any other RB. Like to think Sermon is better or should be getting more carries than Mitchell is laughable at best.

14 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

Hope Purdy can unseat Sudfeld as the #2 QB. Should have no problem with Sudfeld clearing waivers to the PS. 

Purdy's arm is terrible. He should be on the practice squad as I can't see no other team picking him up. If they do, that will surprise me.