49ers Training Camp 2022 Thread

49erurtaza

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

At this point it is Cleveland or bust. I wish a decision would come soon on the Watson front but they have the cap space to make it work. 

It depends entirely on what happens with Watson. If it’s 10+ I think they will trade for Jimmy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It depends entirely on what happens with Watson. If it’s 10+ I think they will trade for Jimmy.

The league wants him to get a year and that's what probably ends up happening. If not a year, it sure the hell is going to be more than 6 games.

How has Brissett been looking in camp? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

The problem is, there's no timetable on the appeal process. There's a very real chance that it drags on beyond final cut down day, I would imagine. 

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

We will see. The camp reports were not kind on the offensive line. Maybe is getting better now. 

I mean even if it has been getting better (which it should), there are still A LOT of question marks there. This unit still looks to be a better run blocking OL than a pass blocking OL. 

I would be lying if I wasn't excited from all the Burford love though. He's been getting praise from day one in camp. 

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

How is that not real? It's coming from his twitter account, no? Lol.

Supposedly it was a fake quote that someone else wrote up and now he's just running with it?  That's my understanding of the situation at any rate based on what was said in Gen. When I first posted  I thought he really did say it and I was both laughing (it's hilarious) and very worried about his head. 

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

Supposedly it was a fake quote that someone else wrote up and now he's just running with it?  That's my understanding of the situation at any rate based on what was said in Gen. When I first posted  I thought he really did say it and I was both laughing (it's hilarious) and very worried about his head. 

Got it, so at least he is half way claiming it by saying sincerely AB lol.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

where is the fake quote from? I havent seen it and I checked ballsack sports. lol