Deshaun Watson Suspended 6 Games; UPDATE: NFL Submitting Appeal to Increase

CBears019

6 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Case in point 

7 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I mean he never denied anything happened, he always said everything was consensual. At the same time he clearly has a problem and needs to address that, which he’s doing. Beyond that everything else is he said, she said. 

He did what some were hoping he did, obviously still not enough for them because they want him to suffer.

He had a year and a half to show remorse. He waited until after the NFL appealed the decision and right before the next season started.

"He did what some were hoping". Give me a break, man.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

He had a year and a half to show remorse. He waited until after the NFL appealed the decision and right before the next season started.

"He did what some were hoping". Give me a break, man.

Doesn’t matter. People wanted him to show remorse, he apologized and now it’s “too little, too late” 

People need to just stand on the fact that they feel morally superior to him and leave it at that and move on with their lives. 

22 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Doesn’t matter. People wanted him to show remorse, he apologized and now it’s “too little, too late” 

People need to just stand on the fact that they feel morally superior to him and leave it at that and move on with their lives.

Timing doesn't matter, huh? You're right. Timing is always irrelevant.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I mean he never denied anything happened, he always said everything was consensual. At the same time he clearly has a problem and needs to address that, which he’s doing. Beyond that everything else is he said, she said. 

He did what some were hoping he did, obviously still not enough for them because they want him to suffer.

He should be in jail. But you if you want to sit here and take up for a serial predator, then be my guest. My empathy is with the women he assaulted.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

[removed]

I wouldn't be shocked if this the case for some people, but I think the vast majority of people that are against him think that he committed sexual assault on numerous occasions and is going to get away with it because he's a famous NFL QB. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

I wouldn't be shocked if this the case for some people, but I think the vast majority of people that are against him think that he committed sexual assault on numerous occasions and is going to get away with it because he's a famous NFL QB. 

By definition, that is exactly what he is accused of. Maybe only 3 or 4 but that is still a big number. Also sexual misconduct, a couple dozen of those (exposing, pressuring etc...).

It certainly doesn't matter who does those things as far as what they look like, they are all the same.

2 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

He still hasn't shown any remorse. None.

2 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Yes, I am absolutely morally superior to this POS. 

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

[removed]

I'll answer that indeed it is. And how about keep your garbage to yourself so we can keep discussing this ongoing saga of a prominent quarterback/public figure without getting the thread locked?

• Like 3

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

So now he’s just doing it out of convenience? 

Yes, dude. He is trying to soften his stance for public appearance and to keep his suspension lower. He showed no remorse through the whole criminal and NFL investigation. But then he got called out by the judge for showing no remorse, so now someone in his PR team said it'd look good to apologize and maybe the person hearing the appeal will take that into consideration since the judge said that was a big negative.

He had 18 months to show remorse or apologize. You don't find it curious at all that he waited until now to do that?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

He still hasn't shown any remorse. None.

Yes, I am absolutely morally superior to this POS. 

He literally made a statement expressing remorse for everything that’s happened. He’s in counseling to address his clear issue he has. 

Sure he’s not like you, clearly you’ve never done anything wrong in your life to anyone ever, knowingly or unknowingly. 

Edited by KingOfNewYork
  • Like 1

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

He literally made a statement expressing remorse for everything that’s happened. He’s in counseling to address his clear issue he has. 

Sure he’s not like you, clearly you’ve never done anything wrong in your life to anyone ever, knowingly or unknowingly. 

I love that you're comparing a white lie or insulting someone or speeding to making dozens of women feel attacked and dehumanized.

• Like 4