Roster cuts

raidr4life

Surprised with a few things like Mullen being traded but I honestly trust our coaching staff. Cutting Leatherwoood sends a message that we will take a hit to cut dead weight. I see a playoff team if healthy and a rebuilding with their guys who hopefully have a lot more success than the last regime. 

Step 1 Win the Super Bowl...

Step 2 .......

Step 3 Win a third Super Bowl.

Clean our underpants...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Only 8 OL on the roster. Gotta expect some changes there also 5 safety’s 11 DL feels like a little much 

Actually the safety part makes sense to me because of how much this defense supposedly is going to use safeties. Apparently there are a lot of three safety formations so depth is probably going to be important

Not confident in this team competing in a stacked AFC west right now. These issues on the Oline are going to be a problem. They have among the worst Oline's in football. Simpson, Cotton are not starting caliber players. James is average. The RT spot is in complete flux with the job being handed to Elumenor by default. 

As much as I appreciate what the new FO has done, neglecting the Oline which was an obvious issue coming off last season is going to hurt them. Parham may be starting sooner than later, but the depth and talent on this unit is terrible. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Not confident in this team competing in a stacked AFC west right now. These issues on the Oline are going to be a problem. They have among the worst Oline's in football. Simpson, Cotton are not starting caliber players. James is average. The RT spot is in complete flux with the job being handed to Elumenor by default. 

As much as I appreciate what the new FO has done, neglecting the Oline which was an obvious issue coming off last season is going to hurt them. Parham may be starting sooner than later, but the depth and talent on this unit is terrible. 

I think McDaniels is counting on his ability to keep Defenses off balance through creative play calling and creative protection schemes. We will soon see how that pans out for us.