Preseason Week 2 GDT: Bucs @ Titans

TitanLegend

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

If we start Aaron brewer and Dillon Radunz we're looking like a bottom of the league offense. Hope we at least get NPF at RT.

And to think Lewan and Jones are both on the decline. Nate Davis is ok one game and bad the next. I'm so worried about the oline this year. It could get awful to watch

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

i want reggie roberson to get a little more early time next week. gotta be honest, personally i'm not sure why you keep dez over him based on what i've seen

Yeah, Dez is really on the outside looking in.  Goodwin and Roberson are both ahead of him for how they looked IMO.

11 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

And to think Lewan and Jones are both on the decline. Nate Davis is ok one game and bad the next. I'm so worried about the oline this year. It could get awful to watch

Don't you just look forward to spending yet another early pick on a tackle next draft?

I’m sold on Davis I think he rebounds this yr, he claims to suffered from Covid twice also last yr, Lewan is tricky he really wasn’t trusting his knee the beginning of last season & had to rehab VS work on his game. I think he plays 14-16 games he’s brought back 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

I’m sold on Davis I think he rebounds this yr, he claims to suffered from Covid twice also last yr, Lewan is tricky he really wasn’t trusting his knee the beginning of last season & had to rehab VS work on his game. I think he plays 14-16 games he’s brought back 

agreed, davis will be fine. he rounded into form late last season as it is, so i have little reason to expect that last year's struggles will continue for him.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I apologize to Radunz. Those 3 bad plays were VERY Bad. But he did have a better game than I thought. 
Goes to show that if you not looking every play you not really looking. 

I mean, I wouldn’t be very apologetic. That’s nice that he looked good on 23/26 plays, but Offensive line positions don’t work that way, especially at the tackle spots. You can’t get abused like he did three times in one game. If he gets Tannehill injured our season is instantly done. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I mean, I wouldn’t be very apologetic. That’s nice that he looked good on 23/26 plays, but Offensive line positions don’t work that way, especially at the tackle spots. You can’t get abused like he did three times in one game. If he gets Tannehill injured our season is instantly done. 

Yeah, all it takes is one bad play to ruin a game.

I just apologize for the blind hate. Still going be critical and what not. But he wasn't total trash like I thought. 

I didn’t keep count, but I was watching Radunz and NPF as my primary focus for most of the game, and I feel like “doing his job on 23/26 plays” means more that he didn’t get beaten badly snd quickly on 23/26 plays. Because there’s absolutely no way he was only beaten on 3 plays, unless I just don’t know what I’m talking about.