WC Roster Cuts to make 53

ARTMONK HOF

8-9 record this year. Pen me in for it. I can’t believe we’re probably signing Jon Bostic again. Yes, better than Mayo, but get a LB who can cover and play the run! Hopefully if they do sign Bostic he only sees the field in short yardage bc he can’t cover at all as others have said. 

8 hours ago, e16bball said:

I watched him last year, so if they think that, they’re wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️

I've never been a big fan of Collins , BUT I do think the D would be better with him in there playing that hybrid roll.  They slapped him in the face kinda - too much pride to return here. 

I still can't believe we didn't bring back DeAndre Carter. I thought he was the best K R we've had in years. and a decent 4 or5 receiver but man he did drop one big pass that would have likely beaten the CowGirls. Hard to forgive that . Now , I guess we're back to a committee approach. Milne and maybe Gibson. 

I always like to have "That Guy" to be a returner. I guess they don't value the position. R R is happy with a guy that can catch the kick .