Where are you watching NFL this year?

BayRaider

Where are you watching NFL this year?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you watching NFL this year?

• Local cable/satellite company
    • Streaming company (YoutubeTV, FuboTV)
    • NFL Sunday Ticket
    • Other

I used to hit the sports bar at 11am until about 6pm.  Since the Rams moved, the Packers are the local team in St Louis, so I watch my game at home.  I love going to a sports bar, because all kinds of reactions happen all the time, and it is a great time.  But I save so much money, and use far fewer vacation days because of hangovers, now that I stay at home most weeks.  

I tried the DirecTV thing for a few years.  I literally only used it for football.  I just couldn't keep justifying that $150 per month price tag anymore.  Took an act of God and Congress to cancel, too.

Doesn't look like anything offers all the Niners games outside of that, so I'll have to go with "other" again this year.  Honestly, if I could pay $30-$50 a month, get all my Niners games and playoff games, I would gladly pay that.  

So I recently graduated and decided to do the Sunday Ticket Student option + an additional 20% Promo Code TeamHuddle2022. Basically took the price down from $100 a month to $55 a month. Not bad. This is for the Sunday Ticket Max Plus option with Redzone channel. Paid it all up front. 

I will use Paramount+ for Local Raider Games. For Fox Raider games, I'm gonna have to use a VPN. And for Monday Night/Sunday Night games, probably will head to a friends house or parents house. I have ESPN+, will I get MNF games on that or no?

Also, one of my biggest gripes on Sunday Ticket is the Redzone channel. Scott Hansen is a million times better host than Adam. Jesus that guy sucks. But whatever. 

Also can't wait for a different company like Apple to have it next year. Bash Apple all you want... nothing is worse than DirecTV and it's Windows 95 level GUI, Integration, and Functionally. It is like Madden Football, any other company is automatically better. And I doubt the price will be raised, DirecTV already charges an arm and a leg.

Edited by BayRaider