2023 NFL Draft Prospects

Madmike90

2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I mean, they did already take Jordan Davis last year and then didn’t even (have to) use him, so maybe he could still figure in to their DL plans as Hargrave’s successor. 

If you did I would’ve questioned if you have Jerome Bettis’ asthma or if you’re just showing your Barry Sanders age 

Or Barry Sanders' joint fluidity.

11 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Having listened to both Poles & Flus' press conferences today it wouldn't shock me at all if we trade down further than anyone expects us too...both seem very open to trading back and adding more resources. 

I've taken the wait and see approach. Don't want to get my hopes up and deal wit a crash and burn if they take a different approach. I do expect a trade before FA but 2 weeks is a long time for us to wait.

I still blame you for converting me to an Aaron Donald fan too, seeing him and Leonard Williams go right before us still pisses me off. lol 

I want Carter or Anderson, but would be exceptionally happy with Wilson after them, and Van Ness is right behind him. Murphy has fallen behind Van Ness, and Bresee is trailing Murphy. There are a few other prospects I would be excited for but we will see what Poles and Co choose to do.

13 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I've taken the wait and see approach. Don't want to get my hopes up and deal wit a crash and burn if they take a different approach. I do expect a trade before FA but 2 weeks is a long time for us to wait.

I still blame you for converting me to an Aaron Donald fan too, seeing him and Leonard Williams go right before us still pisses me off. lol 

I want Carter or Anderson, but would be exceptionally happy with Wilson after them, and Van Ness is right behind him. Murphy has fallen behind Van Ness, and Bresee is trailing Murphy. There are a few other prospects I would be excited for but we will see what Poles and Co choose to do.

My bad my friend hahaha...

I am really interested to see how Van Ness tests...I think he will impress...Murphy should blow the combine up...no interest at all in Bresee.

Just now, Madmike90 said:

My bad my friend hahaha...

I am really interested to see how Van Ness tests...I think he will impress...Murphy should blow the combine up...no interest at all in Bresee.

Its all good. I've mostly forgiven you. 😁

Bresee isn't someone I want in the first though, I should have mentioned that. The potential of him lining up with Carter/Anderson and a solid FA would be really enticing.  In the 2nd though if he checks out medically, I'll take the swing. Still if Gibbs or some other explosive playmaker fell I would rather have them ATM. OL options like Wright, Johnson, Jones are too.

Trade #1 to Indianapolis for #4, #35, 2024 1st, 2024 2nd

4. Jalen Carter | DL | Georgia

35. Darnell Taylor | OT | Tennessee

53. Steven Avila | OG | TCU

64. Andre Carter | Edge | Army 

103. Nathaniel Dell | WR | Houston 

133. Byron Young | DL | Alabama

137. Brandon Joseph | S | Notre Dame

150. Kenny McIntosh | RB | Georgia

220. Jaxson Kirkland | OL | Washington 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Swap out Carter for a WR and this would be pretty good 👍🏻 

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

32 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Swap out Carter for a WR and this would be pretty good 👍🏻 

To be specific @NYRaider,  @Madmike90 is referring to Andre Carter and not Jalen Carter (at least I hope so).

Its almost like some of you rushed to judgement without knowing absolutely everything...

But atleast he paid for a kids meals

For the record, Id heard this rumbling, but trying to "connect" him to the death is also ridiculous. Guy was drunk driving, and obviously racing. 

18 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Its almost like some of you rushed to judgement without knowing absolutely everything...

But atleast he paid for a kids meals

For the record, Id heard this rumbling, but trying to "connect" him to the death is also ridiculous. Guy was drunk driving, and obviously racing. 

So what you are saying is that we can trade back even further and still get him? Cool.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

So what you are saying is that we can trade back even further and still get him? Cool.

Again, I dont think this actually impacts his draft stock for anyone.

Either you were already worried about his immaturity concerns, or youve looked into it and are ok with it. The only think he is guilty of here is speeding and Street Racing. And that is a bar that a whole lot of dudes in the NFL wouldnt pass.

His floor is still Seattle at #5