Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

I started Mclaurin ONE MORE time. While 8.2 is atrocious , it still sucks. Luckily my opponent played McKissic who had 2.0
I also watched this game. Commanders oline cant even block phone numbers. and Wentz is just ugh. 

McLaurin is still great, just his lack of opportunities in this offense makes his a flex at best in fantasy now.

Edited by GHARMON9

On 10/13/2022 at 5:32 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Eno or Mostart? 

Devonta or James Robinson?

both PPR 

Easily Eno Benjamin and Devonta Smith for me. The Cardinals have the 4th highest implied team total and Eno is really their only healthy option at RB in a plus matchup. The Eagles have the 10th highest implied team total and I'd imagine that Diggs will be on AJ Brown so that should open up some opportunities for Devonta Smith. 

James Robinson's usage has been trending in the wrong direction and it should be a close game so I don't think the game script will allow the Jags to just pound the ball with Robinson. Mostart is a risky start because he seems to be banged up and they're rolling with Skylar Thompson this week so I could see all of Miami's skill players having a dud week. 

Three different leagues, all Full PPR.

League 1: Kenneth Walker or Tyler Lockett | Gerald Everett or Kyle Pitts

League 2: Tyler Boyd, Melvin Gordon, Kareem Hunt or Jacobi Meyers 

League 3: Rondale Moore, MVS, Devin Singletary, Raheem Mostert, Isaiah McKenzie (pick 2)