Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

9 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Have a dilemma here with my choice for defense 

Pats on a short week against a just embarrassed Vikings team? It IS prime time which makes me think I have to play them because we all know about Cousins in prime time. 

Colts are playing a rookie in Pickette on Monday night football at home. Seems like the safer play of the two. 

Should I start Pats or Colts? 

I'd definitely roll with the Patriots. Short week games are usually pretty sloppy and the Patriots defense has shown that it can still have a good week even if they give up points because they get after the QB and force turnovers. They've had 12/7 in weeks that they allowed 27/33 points and their ceiling is potentially week winning. The Colts defense has only scored 10+ points twice this entire season. 

The Dolphins coming off of the bye seem to be a good streaming option.

Edited by NYRaider

Half Point PPR ...

FLEX - Choose 1. 

Olave @ SF

Najee @ Ind (MNF)

Pittman @ Ind (MNF)

M. Sanders v GB (SNF)

... My gut is telling me to go Najee because with Warren being out and he gets so much volume all he needs to do is plod into the endzone. Maybe this past game sparked something in him. 

Edited by Tommy_C

2 hours ago, Tommy_C said:

Half Point PPR ...

FLEX - Choose 1. 

Olave @ SF

Najee @ Ind (MNF)

Pittman @ Ind (MNF)

M. Sanders v GB (SNF)

... My gut is telling me to go Najee because with Warren being out and he gets so much volume all he needs to do is plod into the endzone. Maybe this past game sparked something in him. 

I'd go Najee because he gives you the highest floor and arguably the highest ceiling as well. He has looked better running the ball coming out of the bye (40 carries, 198 yards) and he's someone that at minimum should give you 10 points based on volume alone. The Colts have a run funnel defense and are willing to give up short plays (bend but don't break) so he should see solid volume as a runner and a receiver. 

18 hours ago, Tommy_C said:

Half Point PPR ...

FLEX - Choose 1. 

Olave @ SF

Najee @ Ind (MNF)

Pittman @ Ind (MNF)

M. Sanders v GB (SNF)

Man, that's a really rough spot (in a good way). 

Najee has been showing signs of life and is getting some volume so that probably gives him a decent floor. I also don't think Colts are going to run away with that game or anything. 

2 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Pick 1, PPR league.

Kyren Williams @ KCC

Brian Robinson vs ATL

Michael Gallup vs NYG

Juice Landry @ SFO

Leaning Jarvis.

I feel like Jarvis is destined for a 9 point game, but that may actually be your best bet. If Stafford starts, I'd actually lean Kyren, but if Perkins starts, I'd probably take him off the board.

I’m thinking about sitting AJ Brown for either Godwin or Christian Watson. Just worried that Brown is still going to be kind of under the weather Sunday night and used as more of a decoy then anything. 

I’m 5-6 so this is pretty much a must win week for me. Rest of team..

QB: Tom Brady
RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: Travis Etienne
WR: Stefon Diggs
WR: AJ Brown
TE: Dalton Schultz
Flex: Tony Pollard
DST: 49ers
K: Harrison Butker 

Bench:
Chris Godwin
Christian Watson
Donovan Peoples-Jones
Gerald Everett
Justin Fields
Eagles 

Im up 60-0 after the Thursday games and I know Godwin will more than likely get me somewhere between 10-15 points. Not great but not horrible. Obviously AJ has a lot higher ceiling but his floor scares me. 

3 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I’m thinking about sitting AJ Brown for either Godwin or Christian Watson. Just worried that Brown is still going to be kind of under the weather Sunday night and used as more of a decoy then anything. 

I’m 5-6 so this is pretty much a must win week for me. Rest of team..

QB: Tom Brady
RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: Travis Etienne
WR: Stefon Diggs
WR: AJ Brown
TE: Dalton Schultz
Flex: Tony Pollard
DST: 49ers
K: Harrison Butker 

Bench:
Chris Godwin
Christian Watson
Donovan Peoples-Jones
Gerald Everett
Justin Fields
Eagles 

Im up 60-0 after the Thursday games and I know Godwin will more than likely get me somewhere between 10-15 points. Not great but not horrible. Obviously AJ has a lot higher ceiling but his floor scares me. 

If you were gonna sit AJ ... id do it for Godwin mainly for the Brady/Godwin stack and pray for a TD or 2

14 hours ago, Thegurubear said:

Ok chris olave vs devonta smith vs george pickens week 13

who you going with?

Olave seems like the easy play although I get the argument for each of them.

Do I sit Lamar for Lawrence this week? Been holding T-Law all year waiting for him to play like he did last week. #2 fantasy defense against QBs (Denver) vs. #32 (Detroit). It’s certainly tempting.