Week 1: Eagles vs Lions (Let the season begin)

Nabbs4u

Maddox? Huh? lol

I don't get the people excited about Watkins as a returner. He's fast no doubt, but Reagor was the better returner in college and the pros.

Neither of them did great returning it. I mean Reagor was a 21.3 average on KR, while Watkins was 17.3.

Quez hasn't returned any punts for the Eagles in his career.

Go back to college and Watkins averaged 9.4 on punt returns, meanwhile Reagor averaged 17.8. On kick returns Watkins averaged 20.3 and Reagor averaged 24.2.

Just call up Covey or add him to the 53 and be done with it.

We need more than 4 WRs on the roster anyways and we have an open spot right now with Dillard going to IR.

Personally I think we're gonna crush them again. Maybe not as bad as last year, but immobile Goff behind a shaky and injured offensive line combined with the good set of coverage players and pass rushers we have is a recipe for consistent pressure and mistakes. Their pass targets are okay but I think we matchup well. Slay on Amon-Ra, Bradberry on the bigger Chark, Chauncey on Hockenson.

6 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Personally I think we're gonna crush them again. Maybe not as bad as last year, but immobile Goff behind a shaky and injured offensive line combined with the good set of coverage players and pass rushers we have is a recipe for consistent pressure and mistakes. Their pass targets are okay but I think we matchup well. Slay on Amon-Ra, Bradberry on the bigger Chark, Chauncey on Hockenson.

We should beat them even worse than last year.
Their interior OL is banged up, so Cox, Hargrave, Davis, and Milton should feast even if our DE's don't do much vs Sewell and Decker. If our interior DL doesn't eat this game, then Gannon just sucks.
Our WR's should be able to work their CB's, and even though Aidan Hutchinson is probably a future 11+ sacks a year dude, our OL should be able to give Hurts time and give our RB's some freeways to run through. Their best DT would be #4 on our depth chart. Their LB's have more question marks than our LB's did last year. Anzalone and the rookie Rodriguez are the only 2 guys with names I've even heard of. Their safeties are not bad, but not good.
If Hurts has improved to a 25+ passing TD's passer, this game should be a complete domination on both sides of the ball. We'll end up winning by 4, but we should destroy them and look like the team the media is hyping up before falling to earth against Minny.