Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

If we are keeping Henry and Tannehill, then I'd be fine giving Chark a 1 year deal. The WR market isn't crazy and with Meyer, JuJu, and Lazard all signing for $11 million a year, I think Chark is worth about $10 million.

If not him then roll the cap space into next off-season.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

If we are keeping Henry and Tannehill, then I'd be fine giving Chark a 1 year deal. The WR market isn't crazy and with Meyer, JuJu, and Lazard all signing for $11 million a year, I think Chark is worth about $10 million.

If not him then roll the cap space into next off-season.

I wouldn't dare give Chark $10 million. 

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Marquez Callaway
Justin Watson

I think we sign one of those guys. 
Which I'm sure everyone will love...lol

I honestly wouldn’t be upset with Callaway but it still isn’t inspiring lol.. A WR at 11 is looking like a possibility 

13 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

You likely right.

Majority did like the Jones trade and Woods at the time. Likely the draft too. 

But I can't remember a FA period where we signed someone that was loved. Most hated who we didn't sign. 

well, this team's WRs have been hot trash for my entire life, and we traded away the one genuinely good one, so i'd say anyone who hated all our WR acquisitions has been entirely correct lol.

• Like 1

Just now, -Hope- said:

well, this team's WRs have been hot trash for my entire life, and we traded away the one genuinely good one, so i'd say anyone who hated all our WR acquisitions has been entirely correct lol.

And just looking back at the FA WRs from past years, I can't say we missed out on anything special. almost all of them have been bust. 

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

And just looking back at the FA WRs from past years, I can't say we missed out on anything special. almost all of them have been bust. 

If you want a star WR you need to draft one or you trade for one. Very, very rarely are you going to get a #1 or high end #2 in free agency in the current NFL.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I wouldn't dare give Chark $10 million. 

I wouldn't hate it on a 1 year deal, though with his injuries the last 2 years I wouldn't offer him that. Maybe with incentives.

1 year, $7 million with the ability to hit $10 million.

8 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

If you want a star WR you need to draft one or you trade for one. Very, very rarely are you going to get a #1 or high end #2 in free agency in the current NFL.

Yeah but then people get mad when you don't sign Golladay to a $50 million deal or give JuJu a 4 year deal to be the #1. :) 

21 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Don't think one is worth 11.  Trade down. Get one late in the 1st or 2nd. 

JSN is the only one I’d take at 11.. but based off all our FA signings so far I’ll be expecting a WR that didn’t have many opportunities and is super athletic that has potential to be a number 2

• Like 1