Week 3: Packers @ Tampa Bay Bucs - PG: Packers WIN 14-12, Move to 2-1!

FAH1223

Biggest question I'm wondering is whether or not Mike Evans ends up suspended or not.  If he is and Chris Godwin is still out, the Bucs offense is containable, as long as Joe Barry doesn't allow Fournette to go off on his defense.  Julio today isn't what he was 5-6 years ago and I don't see either JA or Stokes having a problem with him, and old Gronk isn't out there no more.

Having said that, our main issue will be on offense dealing with Bowles's scheme which has given our OL problems in the past.

Now despite the Bucs offense possibly being hampered, still gotta give them the edge being at home and having the FL heat on their side.  I think we play them close, but got a feeling this ends up being a loss with Rodgers just taking one too many sacks out there.

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Most obvious loss ever.

If it’s within 13 points I’ll be absolutely shocked.

Yeah if they keep it close I'll take it as a success. Packers always struggle when they gotta go to hot and humid Florida early in the season, doesn't matter what talent level the opponent is either.  This is a schedule loss

Last time the Packers won in Tampa prior to November was in 1996.

I hate that, “Hopefully so and so doesn’t play,” talk.

It’s the regular season. You want teams at their best in the regular season.

The regular season is about facing adversity so you’re used to it.

It’s the postseason where you want the gimmick things like injured players and hurt rosters.

Just like the Niners got the last two times they faced the Packers in the playoffs.

I hope Evans doesn’t get suspended.

Every Super Bowl winner - LITERALLY EVERY SUPER BOWL WINNER EXCEPT FOR ONE, MAYBE TWO, BUT ZERO SINCE THE START OF THIS CENTURY - has to have that dismantled and destroyed game.

33 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It’s the postseason where you want the gimmick things like injured players and hurt rosters.

Just like the Niners got the last two times they faced the Packers in the playoffs.

Every Super Bowl winner - LITERALLY EVERY SUPER BOWL WINNER EXCEPT FOR ONE, MAYBE TWO, BUT ZERO SINCE THE START OF THIS CENTURY - has to have that dismantled and destroyed game.

Who destroyed us in 2010?

8 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

You think the Rams and Bengals make the SB in a completely healthy playoff field? Hell no. You want the easiest path to a win every week. 

• Like 2