Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

No way, the MU QB is good, bad game plan and poor offensive system...like us he doesn't have guys running wide open, plus it's his first year as a starter. He is legit...gonna be a better pro than college player. Will probably go to someone late in the first round and actually have a good team around him. 

13 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I wonder how Stroud would do without numerous first round talents at WR and OT. Always been leery of QBs from certain QBs and Ohio State is definitely one of them. 

stroud is a much better processor than the fields and haskins of the world. they actually run nfl concepts with him. having said that, he's had spotless pockets and open receivers most of the night, so yeah, it's pretty tough to project him to an offense like...ours lol

Just now, -Hope- said:

unless we trade up, i think any thought of us being able to draft stroud is basically gone lol. i think he reopened the QB1 debate tonight.

Yup. Stroud is now unavailable for us. I can only hope a desperate team drafts Levis ahead of us (if we lose to the Jaguars).