Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Probably prepping for if miraculously Young or Stroud are available at 3. Neither Richardson or Levis are worth trading up for.

Hopefully. It's very possible either the Panthers or Texans fall in love with one of their arms and have either Stroud or Young fall to #3. I'd definitely feel better about our future if that were to happen.

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Probably prepping for if miraculously Young or Stroud are available at 3. Neither Richardson or Levis are worth trading up for.

i think this is the most likely explanation, which in turn means the most likely outcome is that stroud and young go 1-2 and that juicy blockbuster trade never happens lol.

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

He should be off the board entirely. 

The Titans should want nothing to do with him. 
From Georgia w/ questionable character, work ethic and decision making. And this was all before the tragic accident?

Circling back around given the rumors. Levis was my favorite QB heading into the draft.
I think Richardson might end up being maybe the most successful or dynamic QB statistically. 

But Levis, I still think could be good. Been in a NFL offense. 

If his mental and work ethic checks out. I wouldn't hate it at all. 

• Like 1