What moves do Browns make before trade deadline?

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Which to me doesn’t make any sense for multiple reasons. For starters, we knew that there was going to be some type of sizable suspension. Secondly, having talent at quarterback should not exclude the desire to have good players at wide receiver.

cause they are thinking big picture, which sucks, because I dont see a Browns roster ever being this talented again IMO. I believe Clowney, Conklin, and Hunt are all gone. With Walker being hurt, I think he is gone. Gotta start nailing those day 3 picks

40 minutes ago, buno67 said:

cause they are thinking big picture, which sucks, because I dont see a Browns roster ever being this talented again IMO. I believe Clowney, Conklin, and Hunt are all gone. With Walker being hurt, I think he is gone. Gotta start nailing those day 3 picks

Hunt is almost certainly gone. Conklin probably as well. Hudson looked good during the first two games so hopefully he can prove to be a suitable replacement if Conklin does leave. Clowney? Maybe. I imagine he'll again get mostly one or two-year contract offers. I think Wright was drafted with the hope he'd eventually replace Clowney, but hopefully that won't be for a couple of years.

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Not sure why we haven’t signed Suh yet. I’m sure we have our reasons as no one has done so but he’d fill a need here. And we are already villains so his behavior would hardly move the needle here. 

I think he’s probably asking for more money than teams are willing to pay him

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Not sure why we haven’t signed Suh yet. I’m sure we have our reasons as no one has done so but he’d fill a need here. And we are already villains so his behavior would hardly move the needle here. 

The Browns biggest weakness last year was DT. They downgraded this year. They are currently getting bulldozed up front through 3 games. I would give anything for 1-2 competent veteran DTs

• Like 1

November 1 is trade deadline.  Richardson, Suh, Quinn , and others available on d line.  I believe Berry is going to augment the roster via trade or free agency because of the urgency to make the playoffs.  Also there are cap considerations as well as losing some players next year via free agency like Clowney, Hunt, and Conklin that affect the situation.

1 hour ago, #32 said:

November 1 is trade deadline.  Richardson, Suh, Quinn , and others available on d line.  I believe Berry is going to augment the roster via trade or free agency because of the urgency to make the playoffs.  Also there are cap considerations as well as losing some players next year via free agency like Clowney, Hunt, and Conklin that affect the situation.

If we keep Kareem Hunt, I think it means we let Clowney go unfortunately.

Try to just out score teams next year.

15 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If we keep Kareem Hunt, I think it means we let Clowney go unfortunately.

Try to just out score teams next year.

His running style is just very different from Chubb’s and is a nice contrast.

Chubb is PATIENT, reads his blocks, etc and Hunt tends to just run like his arse is on fire.  He’s gonna be hard to replace and I can’t help but think he won’t be terribly expensive.

38 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I disagree, he is patient as well, he makes cuts off of blocks as well, just not as great as Chubb (in terms of patience). I do agree he does have a chaotic, running style 

I think its just because when Chubb Cuts  he looks so precise and surgical about it, When Kareem Cuts he looks like he's the Tasmanian devil

• Like 2