Week 4: Patriots @ Packers (4:25 ET on CBS) - PG: Packers WIN 27-24 in OT; Move to 3-1!

FAH1223

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

No. Not the rest of the offense. The rest of the offense is playing fine. 

Is it though? How do we know? Doesn’t look like anyone is open, the line collapses on 3rd down and if someone is open Rodgers is missing them. The only thing working is Jones.

Just now, packerstk7 said:

I mean I’m fine with saying Rodgers has been awful, that specific play looked like a miscommunication, but maybe he just threw it that poorly.

I agree completely.  

I think it was both.  No way Rodgers throws that if he is on the same page as Lazard there.  But it was a bad throw.

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Lazard is a gamer but he's so freaking limited out there athletically I almost feel for the guy. Should be your No. 3-4 option and we're asking him to be something he's not.

Packers leaning on Lazard after losing Adams and MVS feels like the Bucks trying to lean on Allen when they lost Middleton.  It's not their fault they can't do everything they are being asked to do.  They just aren't good enough.

• Like 2

Just now, packfanfb said:

It's not rocket science out there. NE is taking away the short passing game (because that's all we have) and will continue to do so until we can hit one over the top. Add that to the fact that 12 can't hit one deep today and it's a bad recipe. 

Maybe try going to Watson/Doubs deep more instead of freakin Cobb. That would be a start

Just now, packfanfb said:

It's not rocket science out there. NE is taking away the short passing game (because that's all we have) and will continue to do so until we can hit one over the top. Add that to the fact that 12 can't hit one deep today and it's a bad recipe. 

Rodgers isn’t a very good thrower of the deep hall. The one good deep pass I can remember was the Watson drop.

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Well the only good news is that I'm not sure you can play a worse half and we're down 3. The longer term issue is that this offense is a fraud, much like a lot of us thought it would be after our off-season.

It's not a fraud.  It's only slightly worse than what I thought it would be.

4 minutes ago, rthom348 said:

This is why these forums get so contentious. It’s totally fair to say everything you said. But you HAVE to go ten extra miles and say we ****ed up keeping this dude. 

Rodgers has played like ***. If you need to go over the top with it, then don’t half-*** it. Just go jump. 

I think it's sarcasm my man.

• Like 1