AFC west is overrated.

Charles

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

This idea that all 4 teams were gonna be good was always dumb. 

They have 3 of the worst HCs in the game right now 

The number of people that had all 4 teams with double digit wins or even just winning records was crazy to me. Just by the fact that the teams all play each other twice make that so mathematically unlikely, let alone the odds that 4 teams all live up to hype. It was always unlikely the division lived up to expectations.

That said, yeah, the coaching has been trash. Even KC had issues with that today. The talent is still there, but coaching in this division has been baaaaaad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

They have 3 of the worst HCs in the game right now 

This is accurate. I already knew Staley was a terrible HC and Chargers wouldn’t make the playoffs, but Hackett and McDaniels being THIS bad is astounding. They are terrible. Terrible. Especially McDaniels. 

It is definitely overrated given how much hype it was getting before the season.

Raiders look like one of the worst teams in the league.   McDaniels is so bad and pretty much everyone knew it.   Not sure why they were getting hype for at all.

Broncos I was never sold on.   Even before I knew Hackett was horrible, it just looked like a talented, but underwhelming roster, at least relative to how they were being hyped.      Wilson doesnt even look like he cares anymore.    

Chargers are cursed under Spanos.   I am convinced that team will never live up to any hype it ever gets under him.      It never has, and they have had plenty of talented teams over the last 20 years.

Chiefs will bounce back and be a top 2 seed in the AFC.

Honestly, the entire AFC got overrated.    Every team has shown major flaws, even the top ones.