Trevor Lawrence has arrived

notthatbluestuff

1 minute ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Why do you think the Cowboys’ defense sucks? Every week Lawrence’s performance is chalked up to “bad defense.”

I think Trevor is good and they have a bright future.

My comment was more of a dig on the cowboys. I don't like them and think they are overrated.. 

20 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Why do you think the Cowboys’ defense sucks? Every week Lawrence’s performance is chalked up to “bad defense.”

https://theanalyst.com/na/2022/12/how-jacksonville-jaguars-quarterback-trevor-lawrence-has-returned-to-the-top-of-the-2021-quarterback-draft-class/

Boys were 3rd in pass defense EVE entering yesterday.

• Like 1

He is having the type of season I said he needed to have. I said it really didn’t matter the record of the Jags bc we know they are rebuilding but it mattered that Lawrence show signs of life after a horrible rookie season. He is playing amazing and the Jags have a legit shot to not just make the playoffs but win the division and host a playoff game. So yes Lawrence has arrived and he should only continue to get better and better. 

14 hours ago, ET80 said:

You’d be surprised how many people get banned for two weeks and simply never return. 

It’s like a bonus decoder ring found in a cereal box - absolutely one of the greatest things ever.

That bandwagon Chiefs fan who got 86ed for using Ruggs' manslaughter to take a cheap shot at the Raiders.

A holiday blessing if I have ever seen one.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I've been calling Lawrence and Fields the 1A and 1B of the 2021 class for a few years, its good to see both making big strides forward.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I've been calling Lawrence and Fields the 1A and 1B of the 2021 class for a few years, its good to see both making big strides forward.

Fields was my guy in that class up until the Jets fumbled the bag with having first overall locked up. Happy to see the Bears are putting in an offense to unlock him. He’s fun as hell.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Wilson ever being drafted that high was a conspiracy. No other reasonable explanation.

Didn't understand it then, certainly don't understand it now.

Shockingly, I like my Quarterbacks film to show me they can actually play Quarterback, not just make a wowiee throw against systems analysts twice a game. 

• Like 1