Trevor Lawrence has arrived

notthatbluestuff

10 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Wilson ever being drafted that high was a conspiracy. No other reasonable explanation.

it's pretty amazing to think about how dangerous the jets would be this year had they made the selection that was obvious to everyone but them.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Fields with Breece Hall and those wideouts good lord.

I still can't figure out what both the Jets and 49ers were thinking...... Fields would've been perfect for either team. The jury is still out on Trey Lance, but Fields is developing. If the Bears had a defense like the Jets or 49ers, more of their games would look like what the Bears did to the Patriots this year....

4 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

I still can't figure out what both the Jets and 49ers were thinking...... Fields would've been perfect for either team. The jury is still out on Trey Lance, but Fields is developing. If the Bears had a defense like the Jets or 49ers, more of their games would look like what the Bears did to the Patriots this year....

Pretty clear that shanny had no interest in fields whatsoever. My guess is that it was his pocket work 

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

See, I think that whole narrative is overblown.  I think it appears as though he has a personnel excuse because his awful, awful play design and feel for the game just makes all the players look worse.  Most of the personnel from last year's number 1 seed team are still around.

I mean, the Titans are tied with a bunch of teams for third fewest turnovers, have the No. 2 rusher in the NFL, and (this is an old stat, so I'll be vague) a higher than average YPP passing offense, and yet still have the league's 29th overall offense.

The Titans are also 26th in PPG, while the Chargers are 14th.  That's a big difference.

Most personnel except AJ Brown and the Titans Lewan. Titans don’t have the talent  LA has on offense, it is not even debatable. Downing is bad but Lombardi is worse. Lombardi only in NFL due to his family name

Lombardi has taken a generational talent QB with Elite weapons into a conservative type offense scoring 17-23 points per game. He’s awful and by far the worst OC in the NFL. 

Edited by bucksavage1

Just now, Steins Gate said:

Shanny's loss. Trey Lance may have looked better in the pocket, but his accuracy needs work. 

That was probably less of a deal breaker if you don't think fields can run your system the way you want it to be run. Humorously, they may discover Trey Lance can't do it anyway. His biggest issue isn't accuracy, it's that he doesn't go fast enough