Week 11 GDT

Breesus mode

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:

The fans wanted a guy who wouldn’t be careful with the football. They got it!

To be fair none of them were his fault.

1st one was gonna be a first down but deflected  of his hands

2nd one should have been a hit to the QBs head. Bosa hit him in head with his hand.

3rd one he had no shot. With pressure. 

Not giving guy excuses but they have been team INTs. Poor blocking, poor hands, missed call and failure to just tuck the ball all contributed

3 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

The age old argument of "Well we haven't seen him play yet so he's a wildcard!" is utterly stupid on so many levels, yet once again here is the "unknown" Bills fans tied the fate of their season to. Ridiculous.

But Tyrod only threw for 86 yards! At best a .500 team with Tyrod!

Yeah, now you are a sub .500 team with a rookie who is clearly playing before he was ready.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wheels are falling off Buffalo.

Dolphins are bad.

Jets can play the Pats close, but wouldn't expect them to win.

Steelers are really the only team worth a damn.

Latching on to this....After KCs loss today, there looks to be 3 teams in contention for the 2 AFC bye weeks....New England, Pittsburgh and Jacksonville.

All 3 only have one or two tough games left.    

Pats have the Steelers.

Steelers have the Pats, and the Ravens will give us a fight.

Jags have the Seahawks at home and the Titans on the road.

Steelers need to finish with a better record than the Jags, and the Jags are actually in decent position to win out (although I dont think they will).  Still, even if they only lose one more game, they would be in good position to get a bye, since I see the Steelers losing 2 more.

Just now, tonyto36 said:

I've seen much worse Miami teams beat much better Patriots teams.

One of those games is in Foxboro, and the other is a MNF game. I don't see Miami pulling out a prime time victory over NE. Have not done so, 2004-05 Super Bowl championship year side.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Latching on to this....After KCs loss today, there looks to be 3 teams in contention for the 2 AFC bye weeks....New England, Pittsburgh and Jacksonville.

All 3 only have one or two tough games left.    

Pats have the Steelers.

Steelers have the Pats, and the Ravens will give us a fight.

Jags have the Seahawks at home and the Titans on the road.

Steelers need to finish with a better record than the Jags, and the Jags are actually in decent position to win out (although I dont think they will).  Still, even if they only lose one more game, they would be in good position to get a bye, since I see the Steelers losing 2 more.

I feel like this is the year for Pitts to put us down. Our D is still not quite right, and in Brown, SmithS and Bell - you have the ingredients to hurt us

The Jaguars have only beaten one team with a winning record so far this season and that is the Pittsburgh Steelers.  I might be wrong about that, so I apologize if I am.  The reason I bring that up is, teams in the postseason aren't going to have a losing record.  Are the Jaguars going to be constantly ahead in games (or have games be really close) against good teams where Blake Bortles doesn't have to do much?  If so, fine. 

I know Blake Brotles is just one player, but he happens to play the most important position in all of sports.  That one player being bad is a really big detriment to a team.

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

I feel like this is the year for Pitts to put us down. Our D is still not quite right, and in Brown, SmithS and Bell - you have the ingredients to hurt us

I get that same gut feeling too, to be honest. But my rational thinking is still afraid of trusting Haley vs Patriots and an inconsistent Ben.

Archived