RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Kermit
    • Sid
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

6 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Chris Jones getting a little heated in his postgame presser about officiating.

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

That's gold.

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Jack Black Smile GIF

4 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I didn't hear it but I could only imagine the emotions of that after a couple weeks removed from using "hurtful language" or whatever tf that was against Indy

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Amen.

Just now, LeotheLion said:

It just needs to be changed so it's only called for actual roughing the passer. Like late hits, helmet to helmet hits, or hitting low. 

A very reasoned take.  100 percent spot-on.

Of course, the league will then ignore this.  

(Hopefully not)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

he should definitely get suspended for that. I'm sure he regrets it, but that's super schitty. Wouldn't have guessed he'd be the guy to do something like that.

100%. Not excoriating him for that one thing because he’s never been that guy before. But he crossed a line, for sure. 

But also who knows…maybe he was asking for it? Look at what he was wearing, he’s practically begging to be shoved.

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Despite the ending, this was a good game between one of the longest rivalries in NFL history, and a great way to cap off week 5. Can't wait for Broncos/Chargers next Monday night o_o

So far these primetime games have beem pretty great. I recall that many of them were close, and they usually had either hilarious or really odd things happen in them

3 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Despite the ending, this was a good game between one of the longest rivalries in NFL history, and a great way to cap off week 5. Can't wait for Broncos/Chargers next Monday night o_o

I will always tune in for the continued demise of Russell Wilson.

Lets ride

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I literally laughed out loud imagining someone actually thinking the sound guy was talking trash to Davante during the game

🤣

Yeah, he would've been kicked off the field and likely fired real quick. Even if you're allowed/supposed to be on the field, the league is really particular on who can interact with players pre/during/post game.

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I literally laughed out loud imagining someone actually thinking the sound guy was talking trash to Davante during the game

🤣

“I’m purposely going to not pick your sound up very well all night. You will sound muffled and distant or over modulated. Eat that.”

• Like 2