Week 6: NY Jets vs GB Packers

Bobby816

Sauce is helping bring the bully mentality back to this defense.

Getting a game against Rodgers is putting the league on notice. This is a new Jets team and mentality.

Time for the offense to pull it together in the passing game and show we can beat teams in another way. 

5 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Yeah, I kind of want to give him a life time contract so we don't ever have to play him. 

He really can be a great pas swisher for us too. Just have to use him right. Probably need fro loosen up and be more team friendly. Being hard probably intimidated people his whole life. But it doesn’t in the NFL. So he has to dig deeper

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

I'll never make fun of Z.Wilson again. Thank you. 😁

Granted, there are some legitimate concerns with him just as there is with multiple young QBs. Still, I won't completely write him off. 

Good win guys!

Thank you. Wilson didn’t win that game. The D did. And Breece is a budding star

• Like 1

Unreal win today. I think I’m right in thinking the packers had won 15 straight at home in the regular season. So for us to win today was just awesome. 

Not going to lie….I shed a tear after that Breece TD. Man it’s great to be alive when the Jets are winning football games 😂😂

What AVT is doing this season is unreal, he is playing RT at a high level. Duane Brown stabilized LT, seeing how he moved on some run blocks is insane being that he is 37. He still can play football at a high level, that is clear. 

The blocking is becoming sync now and some of the schemes on these runs are so nice. Breece Hall's TD run was nice, he was supposed to pitch it to Wilson but he saw an opening and just took it. The instincts and vision to do that is special, but we gave up a 5th so stsill not good.  

The defense is finding its way, they are getting after the QB and they love to put hits on players. They are physical and fast. Sauce is the CB we haven't had since Revis, absolute stud and will be a true shutdown CB.  I haven't felt this good about a CB on the Jets since Revis. It feels like it did when we had Revis and Cromartie outside with Reed and Sauce. 

Edited by NYJets4716

31 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Read the Packers thread and all of them were agreeing the refs were giving the Packers calls.  They also bashed Matt LaFleur and said Mike is better.  IDK if Mike is better but he made adjustments and Matt's team did not.

I don't think their problem is play calling, I think it's talent. All of his WRs and TEs aren't starters on most teams. The team did a terrible job at keeping talent around Rodgers. 

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

I don't think their problem is play calling, I think it's talent. All of his WRs and TEs aren't starters on most teams. The team did a terrible job at keeping talent around Rodgers. 

Facts, they should have been more aggressive with landing a WR in round 1 as there were some good ones in this draft. 

They kind of left Rodgers with meh weapons and expect magic.

That is the difference between the Jets and Packers, the Jets have playmakers all throughout. 

The Vikings probably win that division.