TNF GDT: commanders at bears

Malfatron

Who wins  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Idk unless they get personal guarantee from Bezos to buy the thing I just have a hard time seeing forced desistance because like, everybody else is also cooking the books lets not be naïve here.

They dont need Bezos. There will be more than enough potential buyers if it goes on sale.

Just now, Chiefer said:

Second rookie mess up in as many weeks for Chicago 

That dude needs a W so badly.  He got flack from fans the second he was drafted in the 3rd round since he’s 25.  Questionable decision by the GM, no doubt.  Then he was injured almost all of camp and the first 4 weeks with a hammy.  He comes in finally and makes several mistakes on punt returns.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slateman said:

If it were just the secual harrassment stuff, I would agree. But if there's financial impropriety, the owners will be pissed. Thats taking their money.

But would they be pissed enough to risk Snyder spilling the beans on everyone else?

With the exception of Jim Irsay who has never really given a f and wears it on his, er, nostrils, there's not a single owner in the NFL that I would wager on as not having a ton of skeletons in the closet. 

They may be stuck having to consider Snyder costing them money as "the cost of doing business" until it's out of their control. And even then, I'm sure there will be some sweaty armpits and ground tooth enamel. 

• Like 1