TNF GDT: commanders at bears

Malfatron

Who wins  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

Remember gentlemen, no Prime account needed, no illegal stream needed, Amazon is required to stream the game for free which is in their contract with the NFL. They stream it free on their Twitch account. Of course, they don't advertise that AT ALL... and neither does the NFL. 

https://www.twitch.tv/primevideo

Enjoy!

If you want to watch on a TV, Airplay will still be disabled for Apple users, but a wired cord will still do the trick. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You think this is gonna be better than Colts Broncos? Or 9ers Broncos?

Any game with the Colts or Broncos (especially Broncos) has been like watching paint dry, horrible horrible football games. And putting those two teams together last week, especially on a Thursday, gave us some of the worst football we have ever seen.

Commanders seem like an average team and the Bears a bad team, but it could be a pretty good game TBH. Two streaky offenses that could always lay a dud, but could also go bananas any week. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Any game with the Colts or Broncos (especially Broncos) has been like watching paint dry, horrible horrible football games. And putting those two teams together last week, especially on a Thursday, gave us some of the worst football we have ever seen.

Commanders seem like an average team and the Bears a bad team, but it could be a pretty good game TBH. Two streaky offenses that could always lay a dud, but could also go bananas any week. 

Yep this is gonna be entertaining. Not good. But entertaining. As much as it's gonna be fun because Wentz and Fields are walking disasters, Ron Rivera losing his mind and make crazy risks for no reason whatsoever is what I'm looking forward to.

20 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Remember gentlemen, no Prime account needed, no illegal stream needed, Amazon is required to stream the game for free which is in their contract with the NFL. They stream it free on their Twitch account. Of course, they don't advertise that AT ALL... and neither does the NFL. 

https://www.twitch.tv/primevideo

Enjoy!

If you want to watch on a TV, Airplay will still be disabled for Apple users, but a wired cord will still do the trick. 

Had the wrong link here and have updated. It's primevideo not primetv.

47 minutes ago, Charles said:

So my wife thinks the bears are going to win because it's fun to say "da bears".  Plus she's never heard of the Commanders. 

The way they are playing, I assume they are an expansion team

Also, i know i made the thread and all, but i will be watching hockey instead. I will tune in for the middle of the 4th q if its close

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1