TNF GDT: commanders at bears

Malfatron

Who wins  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

12 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Ron Rivera has 3 winning seasons total in his career. How the hell did he get so much power in Washington. He’s basically their GM.

It’s his roster, his staff, his scheme in year 3 and they look awful 

He’s the shield for Dan Snyder from all of the Bruce Allen and workplace harassment fallout.  

Coincidentally, those same three winning seasons was the same that Bruce Allen had here in Washington.  Rivera also chased out a pretty good front office exec, who was the architect of some good drafts, and brought in three former GMs whose combined records are well below .500 

2 QB fantasy football league with Jared Goff and Ryan Tannehill on bye weeks as my #2 (Josh Allen is my 1)...so I had no choice but to pick up Justin Fields.

Now having to choose between being very angry as Cleveland loses to the Yankees in a playoff game or watching a miserable Thursday Night Football game is truly a difficult decision.

9 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:
12 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Ron Rivera has 3 winning seasons total in his career. How the hell did he get so much power in Washington. He’s basically their GM.

It’s his roster, his staff, his scheme in year 3 and they look awful 

He’s the shield for Dan Snyder from all of the Bruce Allen and workplace harassment fallout.

In all seriousness, was the informal outcome of the investigation that Snyder got placed in permanent timeout and he can't influence day to day ops like he used to?