Is Aaron Rodgers done?

notthatbluestuff

35 minutes ago, Norm said:

lol yeah you do not know who I am Deadpulse. 

I'm among the leaders of the AR sucks brigade.

I just hate how often I have to see "lol packer fans" **** in the gen.

All I did was do the same sarcastic crap in reverse. It's just odd someone from an AFC team like CLE being that salty. But IDK what Packer fans do to everyone in here to make everyone so mad bc I'm usually on here for GDTs.

So because I'm a Cleveland fan I'm not allowed to point out how spoiled, entitled and just obnoxious a significant amount (not all) of Green Bay fans can be?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

So because I'm a Cleveland fan I'm not allowed to point out how spoiled, entitled and just obnoxious a significant amount (not all) of Green Bay fans can be?

My favorite part is that he legitimately believes his response had the same energy as your initial post  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JohnChimpo said:

They lost to the Washingtons??

Would anyone trade for Aaron at this point? Might as well get something for him and see if Love has anything.

My understanding is he’s virtually untradeable with his contract. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, malak1 said:

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic, but I think if he wants to be successful, he should try to play within the offense.

They've tried.  We simply don't have the experience or talent at WR to be able to do that right now. As a Bears fan you should know better than anybody how much he's capable of making something out of nothing when he's on the move.

13 minutes ago, StatKing said:

They've tried.  We simply don't have the experience or talent at WR to be able to do that right now. As a Bears fan you should know better than anybody how much he's capable of making something out of nothing when he's on the move.

Yea, he’s incredible on the move, but that doesn’t seem like a sustainable style of offense.