Trade Deadline Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

According to my source: Chiefs willing to trade Frank Clark 

Ok I don't have any source and I made that up but does anyone wanna trade a half eaten bag of chips for him?

I halfway feel like he’s been our best Edge this year.  Not that that’s saying much, but idk if trading him is the rest answer for pass rush.  

He can go somewhere else after the year though. 

13 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Damien Harris - probably the most valuable trade piece the Patriots have. He is a very good runner, sometimes great runner. The only problem is, he is in a contract year and Rhamodre is better. So it's either trade him mid season or watch him walk. He would be a great feature back in an offense just missing that. Honestly perfect fit in Buffalo if they werent in the division. 

What do you think it'd take to get him?

A change up back from Miles Sanders is one of the easier gets for Howie to help improve the team.

an Edge like Burns, DT depth are gonna be harder and bigger buys.

Going into the year, I thought for sure the Eagles would be moving Andre Dillard.
Now it probably just makes sense to hold onto him should Mailata go down again.

He's the only maybe trade they'd do, suspect Howie will be a bigger buyer.
Their First, which will probably be in that back 10 picks of the round, is likely going to get dangled out their for some of the bigger guys that could be had.
Having that potential top 10 pick from the Saints kinda guarantees that.

5 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think Kareem hunt gets moved. He hasn’t been very good this year. Is on his last year and wants out. We aren’t winning and probably want to see what we have with our other rbs. 

As a Chubb/cuffed Hunt fantasy owner, I support this. 

9 hours ago, Kiltman said:

A change up back from Miles Sanders is one of the easier gets for Howie to help improve the team.

Unless NE starts getting stomped out, I think it’d take Day 2 pick, putting him out of most team’s price range. Not because he’s necessarily worth that (being in a contract year hurts the value a lot) but because NE has a nice flow going with their RB room right now. Stevenson’s better but Harris is a good, good runner. If Stevenson goes down they’d rely heavily on Harris, without reliable much depth behind them. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I don't really see the Patriots trading Harris I think the depth he offers is too valuable. Two good running backs is better than one. I think either Harris will resign in the offseason on a deal that's good for the Patriots or they are happy with a comp pick.  

7 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think Kareem hunt gets moved. He hasn’t been very good this year. Is on his last year and wants out. We aren’t winning and probably want to see what we have with our other rbs. 

He isn’t playing bad. He’s just not on the same planet as Chubb. Nobody else really is right now sans maybe Saquon. It’s a noticeable difference when Hunt is in, but he’s still a top 10ish RB in my opinion. 

10 hours ago, Kiltman said:

4th and 6th?

3rd?

something around there

I don't think Hunt gets moved. He hasn't been bad really, he just looks mediocre in comparison to Chubb, who's just been out of this world this season. Sure, if a team offers us a day two pick or something we'd move him, but no one is going to offer that for a RB on an expiring contract. Think we'd rather keep him as an insurance policy and hopefully get a comp pick for him.