2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

19 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Gobert is worthless. Awful trade. Reid has been out performing him off the bench. 

Dude was helpless against Zion.

What a talent.. One of the most fun to watch individual performances I’ve seen in a while.

Edited by amac
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Gobert is worthless. Awful trade. Reid has been out performing him off the bench. 

Playing Gobert over Reid in the 4th was costly for the T’Wolves. That trade is going to go down as all time bad imo. The NBA equivalent of the Russell Wilson trade.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

They traded 5 FRPs for a guy Zion just bodybag'd for 43 points, made him foul out in less than 30 MP, and murdered on a poster for good measure. This your 3x DPOY?

• Like 2

Bones should not be seeing minutes in crunch time for a contender, even w/ Murray out. Great talent and I have high hopes he can develop into his role, but right now he’s a volatile offensive black hole who can’t guard anyone. Good for when you need a spark off the bench and Jokic/Murray are off floor, but not the final minutes of a close game. Gross watching him dribble air out of ball those last few Nuggets possessions. Malone just as much to blame.

Seeing Patrick Baldwin Jr get a little time recently has been nice. Legit stretch 4 who can shoot it. Would like to see him continue to get some time. Warriors took a chance and banked on his talent showing out and with his little time so far you can easily see why he was such a highly ranked player 

Welp, LeBron just keeps begging for help. I would imagine at this point that the Pacers aren't a legitimate trade option with them holding the #6 seed right now. I think they can still find a good combo of pieces from a few different teams in 2 separate trades. One with Westbrook and another with Beverley and Nunn. Obviously with picks involved as well.

Spurs (Richardson, Poeltl, Collins), Pistons (Bogdanovic, Burks), Magic (Harris, Ross, Bamba), Raptors (GTJ), and Wizards (Kuzma, Morris) would be some teams to call.

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Pistons (Bogdanovic, Burks)

a lot of people seem to think weaver won't trade bogey this year because he could help them win next year but my god when he isn't shooting 80% he is painful to watch. it seems impossible that one team could have the two worst wing defenders in the league but if you're playing him and bey 48 minutes a night you're not stopping anybody and you're not winning anything

Really interesting season thus far.

Murray has made little in impact on ATL and SAS except Trae sucks now playing next to him.

SGA is carrying a really young and raw squad to a competent record.

Gobert trade predictably looks awful.

Barnes hitting the sophomore slump hard.

Pels are going to be a problem.

Jokic continues to play at an insane level where I really don't see anyone else having an argument for best player in the league right now. Yet we have 7 legitimate MVP candidates.

Oh, and personally hoping Detroit lands Wemby. League is better when they are good and giving them their next rim protector would be great.

Edited by Bullet Club
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Really interesting season thus far.

Murray has made little in impact on ATL and SAS except Trae sucks now playing next to him.

SGA is carrying a really young and raw squad to a competent record.

Gobert trade predictably looks awful.

Barnes hitting the sophomore slump hard.

Pels are going to be a problem.

Jokic continues to play at an insane level where I really don't see anyone else having an argument for best player in the league right now. Yet we have 7 legitimate MVP candidates.

Oh, and personally hoping Detroit lands Wemby. League is better when they are good and giving them their next rim protector would be great.

I bet the Warriors would jump to get KD now and give up Poole, Kuminga, Wiseman, and Moody. The Warriors young players arent progressing like they thought they would. Steph is hurt and Klay isnt the same. Even when Steph was healthy the Warriors still wasnt playing great. If they had KD to go with Steph, Klay, and Draymond the Warriors would definitely be the overwhelming favs. Even with Steph out the Warriors would still be great with KD, Klay, and Draymond.

KD is playing the best he has ever played. Teams would turned down trade offers for KD during the summer just look dumb right now. The Nets knew what they had and was right to ask for the stars, moon, and sun. Everything happens for a reason and right now the Nets are the hottest team in basketball playing at an insane high level. Im glad KD and Kyrie stayed put to go along with Nash getting fired.

Edited by stl4life07